ꕥ EPILOGUE ꕥ

A new day as come and everyone was gathered in the Mikaelson Mansion, in the dining room, where you explained everything. Told them everything of what happened and where you were when you got kidnapped. You tole them the whole story.

"Okay, let's rewind.... so you are dating someone who is a demon when he is supposed to be the most loving carefree adventurous leader?" Stiles asked. You opened your mouth to answer but he only chuckled.

"That explains the shadow! I knew it that something was fishy!" Stiles said proud of himself.

"Yeah, we get it" Lydia said rolling her eyes at Stiles who only smiled, proud of himself and his detective skills.

"How does it feel?" Freya asked looking at you.

"It feels scary to know that I will be 17 years old for eternity but it also feels great because I will get to spend it with all of you and—"

"Fairytales are real?" Mason asked still trying to process that.

"You are friends with supernatural creatures and your shock that fairytales are real?" Liam asked looking at his friend.

"It's hard to take in, alright! Especially when Y/n is dating Peter Pan which is I don't know if you notice is actually a fairytale character" Mason bursted out.

"Yeah, but I'm not like what the books say"

Everyone looks to Pan who was leaning by the door frame, arms crossed as he was wearing Tommy Clark clothes. You looked down to your cup of blood "Yeah because your the devil himself" You mumbled, a little loud for him to hear.

"I heard that"

"Of course, you did. You have ears" You said before coughing out a "Jerk"

"Oh, sorry. I cough at that— Jerk" You glared at him, he rolled his eyes.

"You can't seriously still be mad at me—"

"You didn't tell me you were.... well, Peter Pan instead you went on for an entire month being Tommy Clark!" You exploded looking at him in anger and frustration.

"Y/n, we talked about this. You didn't remember me!"

"You could have atleast told me! Maybe that would have helped me remember you, us, the lost boys, Neverland, Magic, Adventures, and Fairytales!!!" You raised your voice standing up looking at him. Everyone watched this, awkwardly. Klaus only looked pleased that his daughter is giving Pan attitude which earned a really look from Hayley, Hope, Freya and Rebekah.

"What?" Klaus asked innocently.

Pan yelled back. "You would have left me!"

"You are being paranoid! I chose to stay. I chose to stay with you!!! I promise to never leave you"

Pan scoffed, rolling his eyes "You wouldn't have believed me..." Pan mumbled under his breath but you heard him. You sighed as you took something out of your pocket, walking up to him.

"Give me your hand" You said.

"What?"

"Just give it" You said and he did as told. You placed the capsule of pixie dust in his hand, the one you found in his closet the other day.

"Pixie dust. Where did you—"

"I found in your closet" You answered "And do you remember when I gave it to you?" You asked him, as Pan looked at the capsuke of pixie dust before at you.

"Yeah" He said. "I told you that it doesn't work" He breathed out looking back to your dark brown eyes, you gave him a soft smile.

"And I told that you, maybe you can make it work because I believe in you" You paused before continuing "I'll always believe in you, Peter Pan"