❈ TWELVE ❈

"Where is Pan?" You asked. "I haven't seen him since this afternoon"

"Probably at his thinking tree" Devin said shrugging.

"He has a tree? Where he does all his thinking?" You asked, raising a brow.

"Yeah, that's basically it" John said nodding. You frowned, covering the plate filled with food.

"You boys clean up after eating. I'll get Pan and for once, sleep early" You said walking off to find the forest green eyed boy in the forest. Walking through the dark forest, the sun has already set. As much as you dislike Pan's ass, you are going to worry about him after all the nice things he did for you. You don't exactly dislike Pan, you are warming up to him. After today especially...

Little did Pan know is that you are harbouring feelings for him. That is why you chose to stay. That is why you chose him.

"Pan? You might not think I notice your slight change of behavior but did I do something wrong?"

"Oh, nothing. You did nothing wrong, Love—"

"AHHH!" You jumped, turning around and punching Pan. Reflexes but it didn't reach his face as he caught your fist.

"I like your fire" Pan smirked "Try to aim at the face next time" Pan gave advice, winking towards you.

You grumbled incohorent words under your breath, pulling your hand away from Pan's grasp. Composing yourself, you smacked Pan on the arm. That he didn't catch.

"Ow!"

"That's for worrying the shit out of me!" You exclaimed out loud irritated at him "Do you know how worried I was when you didn't come back camp? My worries double because you haven't eaten since morning. So, I had this mini panic attack because you weren't back and I tried not worry since you could handle yourself and have all this powers. But I still worried. So don't you ever do that again!"

You went on and on not even giving time for Pan to say a word. You just kept rambling waving your hands, walking back and forth in front of Pan in mini steps. Yup, you were rambling. You ramble a lot but this is the first time that you ever rambled here in Neverland.

After getting out the last word, you slapped Pan on the shoulder, again. That he wasn't expecting, again. So he didn't catch it like the first.

"You scared the shit out of me, Peter!! Then I'd have to come up with all this excuses to Jasper, Sean and all the other younger boys why you were gone and I would have to lie that their Dad is busy with stuff and that he will be gone for awhile. Then the 'awhile' would turn to days, weeks, months or maybe a year. And you never came back because of me. I was so scared that the boys would mature and grow up mentally without a Dad and its all going to be their Moms fault why their Father left—"

You just kept rambling. Not noticing what you called Pan or what you called yourself and how you practically referred indirectly to the boys as kids– well, they are kids more like referred to them as yours and Pan's kids.

Pan caught on what you called him, you called him Peter and you referred to him as Dad to the boys. He caught what you called yourself, you called yourself the boys, Mom. You are acting like a Mom and most of all, you are acting like his wife. The worried sick wife who had to wait for her husband to come back home because the husband forgot to tell the wife that he will be late and the wife thought something happened to the husband.

That made Pan soften. It made him smile. Genuinely and softly. Alot of things were happening today and after that talk with Tinkerbell, things were beginning to make sense but it was scaring him.

Pan sat on branch of his thinking tree as he stared afar.

"She stayed. That's a first" Tinkerbell snickered as Pan rolled his eyes.