❈ THIRTY-SEVEN ❈

Maybe it was weird to everyone on how you were in such a cheery mood, how you were smiling from ear to ear. Well, it was weird to everyone, your friends.... all your friends left and they just found out what your friends were.

You shouldn't even be happy. You should be acting sad but you weren't. How can you act sad at a moment like this? You were happy. So happy and that was all because of—

Mason closes your locker as you looked at him "Spill" He said as you raised a brow, chuckling at him.

"Spill what?"

"Spill why you are so happy?" Mason emphasized the word, happy.

"What? A girl can't be happy?" You asked him as you began to walk towards your next class which was Music. Mason was left speechless but he ran off to follow you.

"No but you are awfully happy like glowing happy" Mason said as he gestured to your whole face which only made you laugh at him. Yup, you were just weirding the other students out.

"Well..." You said, only remembering yesterday. The kiss.... Gosh, it was everything that you'd thought about. How you thought it would feel like. It felt magical. There were fireworks when your lips collided. And what happened after, still it has you kicking your feet like a teenage girl.

The two of you pulled away, panting. Catching for a breath.

"That was.... amazing" You whispered.

"I am an amazing kisser" Tommy (Pan) said with a smirk. You chuckled, punching his chest which made him smile.

"So, what's next?" You asked him. Unsure if what that kiss would lead too but you did not expect for him to flip the two of you and this time, you were the one leaning on the wall as he placed his hands on your cheek, colliding both of your lips again.

You kissed him back. This kiss was just as passionate as before and the other kisses that happened which you don't remember. Tommy (Pan) pulled away, both of you ouy of breath again.

"Be mine..."

"Are you demanding or—"

"Please be mine, Y/n Mikaelson. Let me be your boyfriend. Can I be your boyfriend?" Tommy (Pan) asked breathlessly.

Let me finally call you mine, Y/n-Pup

Tommy (Pan) thought.

"Yes. Yes, I'll be yours. Yours for as long as you'll have me, Tommy"

"Forever then"

"Hey"

You and Mason stopped as Tommy (Pan) approached the two of you. You smiled at Tommy (Pan) who smiled back at you. Mason is not blind. He can clearly see the heart eyes.

"Oh... Oh... Oh!!" Mason repeated three times in realization. "Oh my god!" Mason exclaimed. "You two— how!? when?! How!?" Mason asked which made you laugh while Tommy (Pan) just looks at you lovingly.

"A story for another time, little Mason. Now. You better go to Math class or you'll be late" You tapped his cheeks, lovingly.

"Math class? Oh, math class! Shit!" Mason stated in realization as he jolted into a run to the other way. You shook your head as you looked at Tommy (Pan) who was already looking at you like you were the most fragile beautiful thing in this whole world.

"What?" You asked him, smiling.

Nothing. I just remember when you were like that with the boys.

Tommy (Pan) thought.

"Your just... you're amazing" Tommy (Pan) breathed out making you blush.

"Flattery won't get you anywhere, Clark" You clicked your tongue.