❈ TWO ❈

Two days and you haven't been out of your room. You haven't eaten, drank water. You haven't been out of the house at all. Now because of your absence at school and at pack meetings. The whole pack has ventured to the Stilinski House to have dinner even the adults were there. Its unlikely of you to miss school or any pack meetings. Noah was the one to answer the door for everyone.

"Noah" Chris Argent greeted hugging someone he now considered as a dear friend. Noah reciprocated the hug.

"Is Y/n here?" Lydia Martin asked, raising a brow.

"Yes, she is. Come in, I just finish making dinner" Noah said welcoming everyone in their humble abode. They saw a free Stiles living room.

"Where is Stiles?" Scott asked, confused. First, you and now Stiles.

"Upstairs. Trying to get Y/n out of her room" Noah explained as he gestured for everyone to feel comfortable and take a seat. And they did as told. Noah glance at Derek who is being bothered by Isaac Lahey.

"Why hasn't Y/n been in school or any pack meetings? Is something wrong, Mr. Stilinski?" Kira Yukimura asked worriedly. From the short time period the two of you have known each other, you and Kira have become good friends.

"Well-" Noah was cut off.

"Y/n!" Stiles could be heard upstairs. And him banging on the door as well "Please let me in!"

"She hasn't been out of her room for two days. Hasn't eatan or even drank water" Noah sighed. He is worried, he was already having thoughts of bringing that door down but when he remembered what you said two days ago. He didn't but he is your Father and he is worried.

"Then why haven't you knocked the door open?" Peter Hale asked crossing his arm. He looked worried and thats unlikely for him but he has a daughter of his own, Malia Tate. And if she locked herself in her room for two days, Peter would have brought that door down already.

"She said something...Y/n- she has been kidnapped and raped" Noah said making everyone go into utter shock.

"Who did it?! Did you catch the guy?!" Melissa McCall asked hurriedly wanting answers. She will surely give this guy a punch on the face.

"Did you tell Klaus?" Chris asked. He promised your father to look after you. He owed Klaus a favor and this was him doing it. And with Allison gone, you are the only daughter figure that Chris has. After 5 years of knowing one another, it just came easily to say that the two of you were family in a way.

"That's the thing she isn't telling who it is and when she does, she says Derek did it" Noah said gesturing to Derek. Who raised a brow.

"I would never do that to her. She is practically my sister" Derek disagreed. Confused.

"Oh my god!" Lydia said standing up to her feet, glaring at Derek before looking at Noah "No one would lie of who raped them, Mr. Stilinski"

"Yeah but what if she was threatened?" Jackson Whittemore puts forth. Everyone went silent. Right, with you hanging around supernaturals. Threats were common. But you are a Mikaelson. Who in their right mind would threaten a Mikaelson? Who ever did that only placed a foot in their death bed.

"I don't believe it" Lydia said, huffing. Crossing her arms.

"I'm with Lydia on this one" Kira said. A girl who has been raped would never lie of who raped her. Thats just wrong. The girl lost her virginity and dignity. She would have felt disgusted with herself. Threat or not. No girl would lie.

"Guys, Derek isn't likely to do such a thing" Scott said "He might be a sourwolf but he is a cinnamon roll- Stiles words not mine"

"Y/n! Open this door, right now!!" Stiles yells of plea can be heard. Everyone stayed silent as they heard banging.