❈ TWENTY-FOUR ❈

You didn't come out of your room not until afternoon came. You overslept and you stayed in your room to get the puffiness of your eyes away. Now, instead of looking like a zombie, you look like a decent human being— No one wakes up perfect in the morning.

As you walked out of Granny's to go to the Sheriff Station and visit Felix in his cell. A truck parked in front of you as you raised a brow when Emma rolled down the window.

"Does Pan submit to you?" Emma asked making you blush at her question.

"W-why are you asking me that?" You said in embarrassment. Snow chuckled while Charming just scrunch his nose at the fact his fake-pretend daughter has to answer that.

"Yeah, when I'm angry but we never got that far since we weren't even together—"

"Great!" Emma said handing you a familiar baseball bat "Hold onto this and hop on" Emma said gesturing to the back of the truck. You grabbed the baseball bat in confused, hoping on the back of the truck as it began to move, towards outline of the town making you go confused.

But you sat there in silence as Charming drove the truck to the outskirts of the town. You saw a car right behind, you squint your eyes to see Rumpelstiltskin and Belle in the car.

What the hell is going on that they have the Dark One as back up?

You thought, confusingly. Then the truck stopped, you haven't even realised that all of you were at the line that seperated Storybrooke from the world. You heard from others that there is no magic on the other side of that red line. You got off the truck, walking towards the Charmings.

"Why exactly am I here?"

"Well—"

"There's no magic beyond the town line. If we release Pan outside of Storybrooke. He will be powerless–"

"You will release Peter?!" You said looking at Rumpel like he had three heads.

"Yes, Mother. We will. I suggested that they bring you so unless that Miss Swan's hunch is wrong, you could say goodbye properly or beat the hell out of Pan whichever you prefer" Rumpel said. Him calling you Mother made you blush.

"I-i... You don't need to call me that. Me and Pan aren't married. We were never together in the first place—"

"But, you love each other" Snow said with a warm smile.

"We can't deny you a proper goodbye" Charming said.

They are such good people.

You thought.

Rumpelstiltskin was about to cross the line when Emma blocked his way.

"Uh-ah" Emma said "I'm doing this"

"I can cross the line and retain my memories. Me and Mother will do it" Rumpel said and you cringe at this. You are mother to 25 boys now. Pan made you a mother to 25 boys at the age of 15.

"It's not about that. There's no magic over there and all due respect the real world is my real expertise" Emma said as she took out her gun from her jeans as you cross the town line with her.

"I'm gonna deal with Pan on my terms" Emma said.

"He is my Father and Y/n's Lover—"

"It's my hunch. If I fail your more then welcome to pick of the pieces"

"Emma, Y/n. Be careful" Snow said to the two of you. You and Emma get ready.

"Do you know how to use a gun?" Emma asked.

"I'm the daughter of a sheriff and I am not my brother. So, I definitely know how to use a gun but I think I'd enjoy smacking Pan with this. Payback for always jumping on me" You said swinging the baseball bat.