❈ FIVE ❈

Time passed by quickly somehow and now the sun has set and night has come to play. And you have occupied yourself with thinking of happy memories leaving out any bad. But every time you thought of a recent memory, it drags your mind to someone who made you lose your virginity and dignity, Derek Hale. You couldn't even fight back. You felt so vulnerable, so weak.

Well, a werewolf raping a Mikaelson? Now that is just hard to believe and unheard of. And you hate yourself everyday for not pushing harder. It wasn't hard enough and it will never be hard enough.

You were just a weak because of your kind and soft-hearted personality. That you rarely show what really makes you Mikaelson blood. And you were in a bad state when Derek kidnapped and raped you. You just lost a bestfriend. A sister by choice. He did it when you were at your most vulnerable moment.

And now, you are glad you are away from home because you are far from all the drama, next enemies and Derek. You don't think you will ever forget or forgive him for what he did to you. You don't think you can ever be comfortable around him anymore. But then, you miss home. It been a whole week since you have been here. Felix or Devin would bring you food, 3 times a day. Since Devin is a sweetie, he brought you a first aid kit to help with your wound. So by now, its healing. And you haven't tried to escape since after your epic fail escape number 1. If Pan could appear out of nowhere then there is no chance to escape.

Pan never visited you once. Which was good, the last thing you need is to be annoyed by him and be scared to your wits. Though you wondered what could.

Right now, you really can't believe you are thinking about this but you miss homework. Between you and your twin? You love school more then Hope You would rather do homework anyday then be locked up in this cage by some demon– a handsome demon.

Why on earth those he have to be handsome?

You thought, slamming your head softly but still a bit hard on the walls of the cage.

"Who's handsome?"

You jumped making the cage moved at this. It rocked back and forth because it is hanging from a tree. You would know that annoying british accent anywhere.

"I told you to stop doing that!" You grumbled out.

"Can't help it, Love. You have the most interesting thoughts" Pan said walking towards the cage. It was being lowered. It made you look behind to see it was Felix and Devin lowering the cage.

Once the cage touched the ground, Pan crouch down. Smiling smugly. You looked up to him with a scared look. That smile is not good, you can tell. Being around boys is not want you want right now. Being around anyone in particular. You preferred this cage anyday.

"I asked you a question" Pan stated

"And its none of your business" You countered back.

Pan smirked "Is it me?"

"Of course not! Have you seen yourself? You are so ugly" You scoffed, crossing your arms.

"Is that so?" Pan raised a brow.

"Yeah, it is. Now if you are here to just annoy me. You can leave" You said pointing to somewhere in the forest. Pan opened the cage, crouching down to be face to face with you.

"Nah, I think I would just stay here and keep annoying you"

You glared at him. Pan just had this smug look on his face.

"Come on. We have a surprise for you" Pan said moving out of the way and standing up. You raised a brow at this but didn't move. You don't trust anyone.