❈ TWENTY-THREE ❈

"I want to meet this girl who softened the devil's heart" A voice said but you paid to mind to it as you cradled Jasper in your arms. As he is sound asleep. You had Sean leaning his head on your lap as sleep as well.

"You must be the famous Y/n. I'm Tinkerbell" A girl who wore green clothing said with a smile as she held her hand out. You grabbed it shaking her hand.

"Hi, Its a pleasure to finally meet you, Tink" You said with a smile.

"Pleasures all mine– If you don't mind me asking, are you like his Mother now?" Tinkerbell asked pointing to Rumpelstiltskin who stood there with everyone else. They heard the question, looking at you with raised brows.

You were speechless, blushing "Uh, I don't know. Me and Pan were never really official or anything..." You said whispering the last part. "But it would be nice to have a kid. Something I know that I can never have" You whispered, knowing very well that once you turn into a vampire. You won't have a chance at a family. No one heard that part.

"I wouldn't mind though" Rumpel said shocking everyone "I could use a Mom" He said in a soft voice.

"Wow, Kid. You're my Grandma now" Neal teased you.

You rolled your eyes, glaring at him "Oh, shut up before I hit your head with this baseball bat" You said gesturing to the baseball bat that Felix held. Neal brings his hands up in a way to tell you that he surrenders.

"So, Grandma—"

"Your making me feel old when I am just 15!"

Everyone laughed all except Felix.

Meanwhile under the docks in that room, Peter Pan stood before Henry with a knife in his hand.

"I'm sorry, it had to come to this, Henry" Pan apologize but clearly he didn't care.

"What are you doing?" Henry asked in a panic and scared matter.

"I wanted your heart, Henry but your mother took it away from me and left me for dead" Pan said in anger and frustration, holding the knife up. So, Henry couldn't make a darn move.

"Her mistake" Pan stated as he reach down to the boy's chest to grab his heart but only to be blocked by the spell that Regina placed on Henry. Crackles and zaps can be heard as Pan backed up.

"Ah!" He hissed through gritted teeth. "Oh, How clever!" He acknowledges Regina's work.

"Why do you want my heart!?" Henry asked loudly and that attracted noise upstairs. They all looked at each other before going to where Henry was. You followed along after giving Jasper to Felix much to his displease.

"Because I am not taking Y/n's" Pan said his mistake.

"What?" Henry asked confused.

Pan glared at him "You don't have the heart of the truest believer, Henry and because Y/n loves me, she holds that title and you are second to her. You are temporary— I will not kill the woman that I love for my own gain" Pan said with a clenched jaw.

Then he latched his hands to Henry's back, ripping the younger's shadow.

Henry groans in pain "Ow! What are you doing?"

As the shadow is half ripped off Henry. Rumpelstiltekin stood behind his father, Peter Pan. Its drawed the attention of Pan to his son.

"Blood magic works both ways..." Rumpel said "...Father"

Henry's groans continued on. Rumpel waved his hand above the Pandora's Box as red smoke came out.

"Peter..." You breathed out. His eyes met you. Emma, Regina, Snow, Neal, Charming and Hook soon joined you and Rumpel.