❈ TEN ❈

Pan leaned on his knee as he looked at the forest. Felix stood beside him. The rest of the lost boys already hitting the hay and you still haven't gotten back.

"Did you think she left?" Felix asked. He is starting to like you.

"I would know. No one leaves this Island without me knowing" Pan said jaw tightening. He was starting to get worried. Its already midnight and you still haven't gone back from your walk.

Peter Pan looked at Felix, saying "You go to sleep. I'll find her" Pan said.

"I always do"

With that, he disappeared. Leaving Felix alone in the camp to make sure the rest of the lost boys were safe. Turning around, he ventured towards his own tent to get some eye shut before the sun rises.

Meanwhile you were in an open spot in the forest, looking down on the ground using a stick to play with the soil. You felt someone sit beside you on the log.

"Can't sleep?"

You looked up to see Ace already looking at you, with that charming smile as always.

"Yeah... Pan just pisses me off and I really want to go home. I want to use my magic. I want to turn into a wolf. I want to be free but I can't because of stupid egoistic Peter Pan" You stated in frutstration but Ace said nothing which made you frown as you looked at him.

Only to see that there was a change in his eyes, they weren't looking at you in the right way. His eyes were looking at you in a different way. But you can't pinpoint what it was.

"Why are you looking at me that way?" You asked, awkwardly.

"What way?" Ace asked, he smiled— No, he smirked. That was when you recognize the look he had..... Lust.

Seeing that look you stood up to run but Ace grabbed your wrist as he pulled you to him with great force. "You don't know how long I have wanted to do this, Y/n" Ace said huskily.

"Ace, let go of me!" You said struggling under his grip. Oh, how you wish you had your magic and werewolf side to lean onto to escape from his grip and knock this guy out.

The person who you thought was the nicest and kindest turned out to be the most twisted.

"Stay still, Y/n. You're mine. It's time I claimed you" Ace said as he attacked your neck making you gasped, trying your hardest to push him off but he was stronger.

But you were weak and vulnerable against him. You can't believe this is happening to you again. Why does this keep happening to you? First, Derek and now... Ace? You felt tears begin to fall from your eyes as you tried to fight. Doing what you didn't before. You tried but without your werewolf strength or magic, you are at lose. Because of the stupid black cuff, you are weak. You are nothing.

This was between a girl and a strong boy who has been weilding weapons for god knows how long.

Ace then looked you in the eye "You belong to me! Not Pan— Me!" Ace said, he looked possessive. He looked dangerous with those lustful eyes.

A tear escaped your eye as he ripped your shirt open. You were exposed. Once again. You felt disgusted.

"Help me! HELP!" You screamed for help but Ace covered your mouth.

"Now, now. Be a good girl, Y/n— This will be over soon if you just cooperate!" Ace said chuckling like a maniac. You bite his hand making him groan in pain.

"You sick bastard!" You explained "Somebody help me!" You cried for help hoping one of the lost boys who were patrolling near the area would hear you.

Hoping that Pan would hear you.