ꕥ Prologue ꕥ

Once Upon A Time, there lived a 15 year old girl, named, Y/n Mikaelson. Her life isn't exactly what anyone would call normal. I mean, how can it be normal when her life revolves around supernatural creatures that are supposed to be myths. For example: Werewolves, Werecoyotes, Kitsune, Banshee, Kanima, Chimera— and a lot, lot more.

It all started when her bestfriend since as long as she can remember got bitten by a werewolf in the Preserve when her adoptive twin brother dragged her out of her comfy bed because their was a dead body in the woods. Her adoptive brother, of course, had to drag their other partner in crime, Scott McCall. The police have found the body, yes that is true. But the interesting part of this is that only half was found.

So, the three of them ventured out the Preserve to search for the other half but things go side ways. Y/n and her adoptive brother, Stiles Stilinski got caught by their Dad who is the sheriff of the town called Beacon Hills and the two of them lost Scott along the way. Resulting into a werewolf bite.

From there on, their freshmen year in highschool. Things began to get interesting, scary, adventurous and dangerous. Not the typical highschool life that anyone would want. It started off with just them, the three bestfriends. Now, a pack has been formed and with Scott being the True Alpha.

All the other members of the pack have something special about them while your adoptive brother, Stiles. He was the only human. A liability to the pack.  Running with wolves and other kinds of supernatural.

Until sophomore year came that things got more complicated. Stiles? He got possessed by 1000 year old Nogitsune. The bad cruel version of a Kitsune. The Nogitsune feeds of chaos, pain, and strife. Which made it really scary, almost hard to defeat but in the end, the pack won and defeated yet another enemy that has entered, the once peaceful town called Beacon Hills.

And well.....

You weren't human. Stiles wasn't your real family. From the name itself, anyone involved in the supernatural world or is a hunter knows what you are. You are a Mikaelson.

You come from a line of original vampires. You are from an ancient powerful family that in flicks fear to anyone who dares just says the name.

You are not normal. You are a witch, a werewolf, a vampire..... A tribrid. Well, you aren't exactly human. But for the moment, only your witch and werewolf side are active while your vampire side is yet to be activated and you plan to keep it that way as much as possible. But with the world that you are involved in, it just seems impossible.

But before that.... let's rewind the story to the beginning on how you ended up in Beacon Hills.

REWIND!!!!!!

Once Upon A Time.... there lived a girl in a castle that is heavily guarded. No one can get inside and even if they did, no one has ever come out in one piece or... alive.

Anyone who dares pursue her or save her from the treaches of the castles secrets dies a painful death. Wishing that you would have died faster then what punishments you are about to face.

Okay, It's getting cheezy. Let's get rephrase that—

REPHRASING!!!

In a compound in the beautiful city of New Orleans lives you, Y/n Mikaelson. The Daughter of the notorious original hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson and the alpha queen, Hayley Marshall.

You had a very noble original vampire uncle, Elijah Mikaelson.

A very sassy fun aunt, Rebekah Mikaelson.