❈ TWENTY-TWO ❈

"Is anyone else noticing how gloomy the place is?" Emma asked looking around her surroundings.

"I get that its supposed to be a Dark Neverland opposite to the stories in our world but its gloomier then usual" Emma said  as they all continued ti walk towards Pan's compound, the camp.

"I have been noticing that for awhile" Snow said making her daughter confirm her suspicions of Neverland looking sad for some reason. That was the aura that it gave off to Emma.

"Pan's probably upset" Neal said being the one who knew the island the best after spending years here in Neverland.

"What would that demon be upset about?" Charming asked confudef. He never knew demons have feelings.

"Whatever it is, its precious" Rumpelstiltskin grumbled.

"Can we worry about the problem in hand? Pan has my son somewhere in this goddamn island!" Regina said getting mad and frustrated.

"Now, tell us where he is!" Regina looked at Wendy who flinched.

"Hey, hey!" Neal said blocking Wendy. But then they heard rustling. All the lost boys were asleep because of a sleeping spell. Who could he in the woods? Pan? Henry? Or another lost boy.

But then you emerged from the bushes, bumping into Neal because your vision is blurred from the crying.

"Kid?" Neal said confused as you looked up to him.

"Neal?" You said confused. You haven't seen him in what like? 5 days.

"Why are you crying? Where is the kid who has a baseball bat but doesn't know how to play" Neal asked trying to lighten up your mood. Everyone looked confused except Rumpelstiltskin.

"Here she is" You chuckled bitterly.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Neal asked as you then saw Wendy making you look away. Neal notice this.

"You" Rumpel then said "I think we found the reason why the island is gloomy as you say, Miss Swan"

"You are with Pan?!" Regina asked in shock.

"You like that Demon?!" Hook asked in shock as well.

"Oh my god– Is it true love?" Snow asked cheerfully earning weird looks from everyone "What?" She asked innocently.

"I presume it didn't work out with you crying, las" Hook said gesturing to you.

"It didn't" You said with a weak smile.

"What did he do exactly?" Neal asked.

"It doesn't matter" You stated "My lovelife isn't what you should worry about. It's Henry" You said knowing now why they are here. Neal made you seat beside Wendy who gave you a smile.

"It"s nice to finally meet you" Wendy said politely.

"Likewise" You smiled at her. You weren't taking your anger out on Wendy. She did nothing. And she looks like she isn't the type to fall in love with a bad boy.

"How do you know Henry?" Emma asked raising a brow.

"I take care of him and we are friends"

"Take care of him?" Charming asked "How so?"

"I act as the lost boys mother. That's the reason why I am here"

"Okay, so against your will"

"You could say that but I chose to stay because I did need a little escaping from reality. Now I just want to go back home" You sighed, finding your lap fascinating.