❈ TWENTY ❈

Pan sat in the middle of the dancing boys on a tree stump. Everyone is still in a dancing move clearly not tired at all. The forest green eyed boy watched in silence at the party that happened around him. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew by and like a snap of a finger, all the lost boys and Henry dropped to the floor and all the fire going off. They were falling into slumber. Everyone was sleeping like a baby. Well, everyone except Peter Pan.

Looking around confusingly before a smirk came playing on his lips as he stood up.

"We have a guest!" Pan announced to practicularly no one with the boys being asleep.

Meanwhile you were in the tree house with a very tired Jasper. You told him about this stort of Peter Pan and Neverland but not mentioning a name. Not the twisted story but the story that you heard every time you fell asleep when you were a kid.

Jasper was still giggling and smiling as you inserted some joked along the story. You smiled lovingly at the boy but then as if on instant, Jasper fell asleep. His smile falling. It made you frown.

"Jasper, sweetie? We aren't half way in the story yet" You said shaking the four year old softly but to no avail the boy didn't wake up.

"Jasper?" You called shaking him a little harder "Jasper!?"

You were starting to get worried, "Peter! Something happened to Jasper!" You yelled as you then rushed out of the tree house, climbing down the ladder but as you set foot on the soil. It was quiet. Too quiet, from here. You can hear the noise the lost boys were making but their was no noise at all, just silent. Making the creepy forest seen more creepier and eerie.

"Peter?" You called getting slightly scared. What? You are still Stiles twin after all and Scott's bestfriend. You grabbed the baseball bat that leaned in the tree, the baseball bat that you made out of the thick long stick by an instant.

"Peter?" You whispered "This is no time for games" You hissed getting annoyed but still scared as you began to walk warily towards camp.

Meanwhile, Pan was alone in camp. The only awake one. He panted as he walked in a circle.

"No doubt. Someone who knows how much I like guessing games" Pan said looking at a specific direction, at a specific part of the forest.

"Who could it be?" Pan acted out, trying to guess who did the spell when he already knew. The game is already beginning and its very interesting.

"I guess..."

Pan said as he lifted his hand up in one swift move making the wood light up on fire again, showing a face, a figure that stood in the dark. Paint of three lines on the right side of his face by his eye. Long dark broen hair with a bit of white hair strands. The fire revealed an old man that wore clothed with dragon and crocodile scales. It was a black attire giving some power over his pen name as The Dark One.

An eerie silence surrounded the two most powerful beings to live and stand. Two very related men. In front of Pan stood his son, Rumpelstiltskin. The boy who he let the shadow rip away from him. The boy who he abandoned for eternal youth. A demon and a beast stood before each other.

"The Dark One" Pan puts forth. Having a blank serious unamused expression on his face.

After centuries, they finally meet again.

"Come to save Henry have you, Laddie?" Pan questioned before saying "How exciting! the dark one ready to sacrifice his life for his family"

"Speaking of family" Pan stated, tilting his head to the side a bit. Lifting his hand and opening his fist earning the torch to light up on fire.