Dinner with Jeon Family

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Among the twenty five frames hanging on the wall, fourteen of them were photos of Sarang and Jungkook.

Soon after Sarang decided to finally relax and slept for the next eight hours. When she finally woke up it was already way past the lunchtime. She hopped into the shower and got ready as she dashed down the stairs only to be met with
Mrs.Jeon who was busy trying to cook.

Trying being the key word.

She brightened up upon seeing Sarang and called her over towards her. Sarang made her way towards her and tried her best to not laugh at the mess the older woman has made.

"What are you making eomoni?" Sarang asked curiously as she glanced at the burnt batter that somehow was still raw.

"I tried baking a cake. Obviously it didn't go as planned." The older woman sighed as she looked at the mess.

Sarang couldn't help but smile as she saw Mrs. Jeon who had flour in her hair, cocoa powder on her cheek and egg yolk stains on her apron.

She could see where Jungkook got his clumsiness from.

"Eomoni why don't we catch up a bit and I'll help you with the cake?" Sarang asked sweetly as Mrs. Jeon agreed.

And that is how Jungkook found Sarang and his mom two hours later. Sarang was busy making multiple dishes as she chatted with his mother happily about some new recipe Sarang found online.

Jungkook felt his chest tighten with fondness as he witnessed the two women he loved the most, talk so happily with each other. He walked downstairs and was met with enthusiastic smiles from them as he stood next to Sarang.

"What are the lovely ladies talking about?" He asked as he stole an apple slice from the plate and munched on it.

"You won't get it." They both replied at the same time making him raise his brow as the two women burst out laughing.

"Sarang-ah do you need some help? Tell me what you want me to do and I'll be of your assistance." Jungkook said as he tied an apron and got ready to help her.

"Can you wash those vegetables? And chop them too?" Sarang asked while pointing at the tub full of fresh vegetables.

He nodded his head before jumping into action. He hummed silently as he started working in tandem with Sarang.