Chapter 10

Aaidah:

After my last encounter with Aaran, I didn’t talked to him again. Even the next day I kept ignoring him but that jerk smirked at me everytime we made eye contact. I will see how he will smirk after I make him speechless the next time. I'm working on this mission called “How to make Aaran speechless” Nice mission right? I just hope I become succesful in this mission. What am I saying? Obviously I will! No one can defeat me in anything.

Okay let's keep this thoughts aside. It's my Walima today. Again I have to wear a heavy dress. I wore a white lehenga and I did my makeup on my own. I didn’t wanted to go to parlor when I'm not even excited for anything. “Are you killing someone there? Why are you taking so long?” Aaran shouted from outside our room. Well I started saying our room. He married me so now it's also my room. I won't say his room for formality. I don't do those things. “Aaidah!” Allah this guy! Doesn’t he know that a girl needs time to get ready? “Why are you shouting bhaiya? Let her get ready peacefully.” There comes my savior, my sister-in-law. I love how she is always ready to take my side even though we barely know each other. I also got the best sister-in-law. Now I remembered her birthday is coming soon. I will give her something precious because she is precious and cute. “Just look how long she is taking.” Aaran's voice brought me back to reality. I took my purse and came out of the room, glaring at him. “You are not a good husband.” Alaida said then ran off. I understand why she ran away otherwise this man would've hit my precious Alaida. “Let's go now.” I told him who just glared at me without saying anything.

Baba, maa, Asael bhaiya and Zaria already left in one car. There wasn’t any space for Alaida thus she will be going with us. I went outside seeing Ahren there too. I guess he will also go with us. “Couples should sit in the front. I will sit in the passenger seat with Alaida.” There is no way I'm letting a man sit next to her. “There is no rule that couples have to sit in the front. I will sit with her.” With that saying I sat in the passenger seat. Ahren clenched his fists which didn’t go unnoticed by me. I also noticed how he looked at Alaida in our wedding day. The look in his eyes was different whenever he used to stare at Alaida. I wonder if no one from Aaran's family noticed it or not especially Aaran. He seems overprotective of her yet he don't notice how his best friend looks at her. I mean Ahren doesn’t look at her like a pervert or anything like that. His look is like he is love with her but that's wrong cause Alaida is younger than him. She will just turn 19 after few days. “What are you thinking bhabi?” I looked at her, smiling. “Nothing.”

“You can go to the bathroom. No one will disturb you there.” Aaran said while smirking at me. Both Ahren and Alaida are looking at him confused. “We both can-” Fuck no. Alaida is here. What was I gonna say in front of her. His smirk widened more. I'm sure he probably figured it out why I stopped speaking. I ignored him and started talking to Alaida.

After an hour we reached. My parents came to me. Azir immediately started crying after seeing me. I hugged him and started rubbing his back. “Aww a cute guy like you shouldn’t cry.” Alaida said making him look up at her after removing his face from my neck. “Aai she is so prettyyyy.” The way he stretched out the word ‘pretty’ is so cute. Azir tugged the end of Alaida's lehenga. “Who are you?” Huh this little grumpy guy is being soft for her. Otherwise he doesn’t even talk to anyone. Alaida started talking to him, holding his hand and taking him away. At least he wouldn't cry. “Good that he is with Alaida. Now you can sit on the stage peacefully. He won't trouble you.” My maa said.

The venue is decorated according to white themes. There are white flowers also few roses in every corner. The stage is decorated with simple white clothes and no flowers around the stage. I liked how the decoration is simple yet elegant. Our family wore white colour clothes matching the theme. White is both mine and Aaran's favourite colour that's why they decided to keep this theme.