Chapter 6

Aaidah:

Today I'm going to meet Aaran. Maa told me that he wanted to meet me so I went to meet him. I'm waiting since last one hour and this motherfucker still didn’t arrive. What is he doing? Fucking someone? Losing my patience, I stood up to leave when he came. I glared at him. “Don't glare that makes you look more ugly.” The audacity of this man. “And you are going to marry this ugly woman.” I retorted back. He rolled his eyes before sitting down. “Sit.” He said in a demanding tone. No hello, no sorry. But then what can I even expect from a jerk like him? I sat down. I just want this stupid meeting of ours to end soon.

“Before we get married you need to know something.” I looked at him gesturing him to keep speaking. I can guess what he will say. Either he will tell me to say no for the marriage or tell me not to expect anything from him. Typical conversation between those people who are forced to marry each other. “Listen I love someone else.” My eyes widened in shock. Then why is he marrying me? What the fuck. Is he cheating on her or will he cheat on me after marriage with that girl? “Then marry her!” I raised my voice. “Keep your voice low if you don't want me to kill you.” Others would've been scared by his threat but not me. I'm Aaidah Sheikh who is not afraid of anyone. “Sure try killing me but I'm 100% sure you will fail.”

He glared at me and I glared at him back. “Listen I won't-” I cut him off. “I know that you won't love me. I'm not stupid. We both don't even like each other. So I won't expect anything from you. I'm only marrying you to save my family's reputation.” I stopped talking and took a deep breath to calm down before I started speaking again. “Just don't cheat on me with your lover. I don't expect you to love me but I expect you not to cheat. If you do then I will kill you with my bare hands, remember that Aaran Ibrahim.”

He kept staring at me blankly for few minutes then he smirked. “Good that you are not stupid. And don't worry I won't cheat. I'm not that cheap. Our meeting is over.” He stood up. Wait what? He won't tell me anything about his lover? Why is he marrying me instead of her? I can't let him go without knowing the reason. I stood up too walking fast to reach him. “Wait!” He turned around to look at me. Bastard, he always looks at people coldly. He can look at them with emotions too. ‘You are also the same.’ My subconscious mind mocked me. “Why are you marrying me if you love someone else?” Silence... Goddammit he is not mute so why is he not speaking? “None of your business. Don't try to poke your nose in my business just because you are going to be my wife.” With that saying he left.

I'm not even interested to poke my nose into his business. ‘You are interested.’ Again my subconscious mind mocked me. Okay I'm a little bit interested in him. Like who is his lover? The girl who made Aaran Ibrahim fall for her when he doesn’t even look at any girl. Damn I'm curious to know about that girl. Since I'm curious I will find out everything. It's a piece of cake for me find out everything. ‘Are you sure? It's Aaran we are talking about.' I swear if my subconscious mind was a person I would've kill it by now. Though it's true. It's not easy to find out everything about Aaran. His secrets are locked deep within his heart and it will be really hard to get close to his heart in order to know his secrets.

I will think about Aaran later. Right now I have to take care of sone things before our wedding day. Baba told me that we will get married soon otherwise people will talk behind our backs. But if I'm already married to Aaran then no one will say anything about me, my character. It sucks to be a woman. The world will put the blame on you just because you are a woman. “Calm down. Focus on your work.” I reminded myself.

Aaran:

I wanted to clear out everything by telling her everything but fuck that woman ruined it all by speaking up first that she knows what I'm about to say. Whatever she wouldn’t expect anything from me which is good for me. But how dare she ask about my love? As if I'm going to tell her anything. She said she wouldn't expect anything but she is already asking questions when we are not even married yet. Bipolar woman.

I thought to make her say no but who am I kidding? That’s Aaidah Sheikh, if she said she is marrying me for her family then nothing in this world can stop her from marrying me. Her family is her everything, that's what I know at least. Ugh I can't escape from this marriage. I can't even concentrate on work. Thus I left for home. I will take sleeping pills then sleep cause I badly need to sleep now to escape my thoughts and most importantly reality.

I entered inside the house seeing Alaida reading a book in the living room. Seeing her I remembered she will be in college after few days. My little sister is growing up fast. “Alaida what's wrong? You don't speak that much nowadays.” Zaria asked her. They still didn’t noticed my presence. But Zaria's question caught my attention. I know why Alaida's mood is off. It's because her birthday is near. She still didn’t forgot that incident. I wish I could erase that memory from her mind to ease her pain. “Nothing bhabi. I'm just stressed about my college admission.” She masked it off with a fake smile. I won't interfere in their conversation so I went to my room. 

I slept for five hours straight until maa called me downstairs. “You were sleeping at this time?” It's evening so that's why baba asked this question. “Hm I was tired.” I sat down beside Alaida patting her head. I don't show affection but I try to show it to her when her mood is off.

Everyone is here that means baba will announce something. “Aaran's marriage will be held after two days.” What? Two days? Why so soon? It's not like we are going to die. “Due to some problems we are not delaying anymore.” I looked at baba, “What problems?” He didn’t answered me. “You don't need to know. Just prepare for your wedding.” I have every right to know everything! But goddammit I can't even say anything to him because he is my father. But  after two days seriously? Baba should at least give me some time. Yesterday I got the news that I have to marry her. Today I got the news that I will be marrying her after two days. Great! They made my life a joke.

___________________________________________

A/N: Tell me if you guys liked this chapter.  Please vote & comment!
You guys can follow me on Instagram for spoilers. My Instagram id is: _e_v_a_r_a

 My Instagram id is: _e_v_a_r_a