Answering The Questions

Q1: Is Aaran not over Zaria cause he couldn’t get physical with her or to have her in his life

A: Aaran loves her. Yes, he did forcefully kiss her but he regret that and that will be shown in upcoming chapters more. We all know if you truly love someone then it's hard to move on from them, Aaran's situation is like that.

Q2: How did you get the idea of writing this series?

A: I'm a bts fan so 2/3 years ago I wrote a bts ff where the plot was like two guys are in love with him but they look similar so FL gets confused about then. Then suddenly I got busy with my 10th board exams so I didn’t continue that ff. Later I got this new idea about two brothers being in love with the same girl. But I didn’t wanted it to be a bts ff. I wanted the characters to have their own name and wanted the characters to be Muslim since I'm muslim. At first I only thought to write His Antidote. I did had a plan that I will make a separate book for Aaran. Then I had the idea of Aaidah killing her ex, that was only a pov but I got many likes in that reel. Everyone was asking for the book name thus I decided I will make Aaidah the FL of HSA. Aaran is really strong so I wanted his wife to be strong too and also because I wanted at least one female from my book to be strong.

As for other two series, I was listening so songs when I got some small ideas then I decided to write those two book also. That's how I got the idea of writing “His” series.

Q3: What is your age and are you in school or university?

A: I'm 19 years old and I'm in college.

Q4: Did a story plot comes in authors mind then do you guys only think about the starting or you have decided how it's going to end? Also did you guys write the whole story and then upload chapter by chapter?

A: I don't know how it work with other authors but I will tell you about mine. Yes the plot comes in our mind. First I always get a small idea like a small pov then slowly I start to make a plot out of it. Sometimes I take ideas from things that's happening around me in real life.

I only decided how the starting is going to be like then after lots of time I decide the ending. No, I don't write the whole story. I write a chapter in my notes then post it. That's why it takes time to update cause sometimes I can't think of writing anything especially when I'm stressing or I'm on my periods 💀

___________________________________________

A/N: I only got 4 questions, I expected more 🥲 but it's okay. That's all for today. I hope you guys got your answers. If you are still confused about something or want to know more then do comment to let me know about it!

PS: I'm working on the update. I will update once I finish writing the chapter fully. So please don't ask me about updates 🥲🥲