Chapter 27

Aaidah:

After Zaria's birthday party I also started ignoring Aaran. It's not like that we used to talk anyways. But now I don't even look at his way. Aaran also do the same thing. I'm sure that he is happy because I'm not even looking at his way cause he warned me not to fall in love with him or act like his wife in any way unless we are in front of our family.

Others don't pay much attention to us but I can tell that Huriya knows nothing is good between us. She keeps asking me if I need her help. But why would I take her help to impress him when he loves someone else? He doesn’t even care about me. ‘Are you sure? He killed someone for you.’ My subconscious mind said. “He killed that guy because of his responsibility, nothing more than that.” I mumbled to myself.

“What are you whispering to yourself?” Zaria asked who now came in the kitchen. Oh her due date is after a week. So she will be admitted to the hospital soon cause Asael bhai don't want to compromise with her health. He is excited at the same time he is freaking out. Anyone can tell that by the way he is behaving recently. He even took few days off from his office. I heard that he had assigned all his work to his best friend. Now bhai always stay at home to take care of Zaria till the baby is born.

“Come back to earth Aaidah.” I came back to reality by Zaria's voice. “I'm just stressed because of my work.” I smiled at her to ressure her that I'm really fine as she is looking at me suspiciously. Aaran loves her yet I can't hate her cause it's not her fault at all. This girl always try not to come in front of Aaran except when we are eating together. She can't ignore him at that time obviously. I'm a bit frustrated with Aaran. Why can't he stop loving her? Sometimes I wonder what's so special in her that Aaran loves her so much? Why is it so hard for him to forget her?

I sighed shaking my head to get rid of these thoughts. Nowadays I think a lot about all these things. I try not to think about Aaran but my mind always drift off to him. I get lost in my thoughts so much that I can't concentrate in my work neither I hear anything properly if anyone speaks to me.

I went uptairs to our room. I feel bad to even say our room. It will never be my room. It's like a guestroom for me. It doesn’t feel like my own room nowadays. The house wouldn’t even feel like a home if I lived alone with Aaran. Alhamdulillah that we live with his family. Because of them I'm still strong and sometimes I really do enjoy my days.

My phone vibrated so I took it out to see who texted me only to see a text from an unknown number. I'm receiving lots of text from unknown number. Same shit that I will get killed. Aaran and Azir will also get killed because of my mistake. I can't even find out who this bastard is. Since I started ignoring Aaran, I didn’t told him about this. Though he said that he will help me but now my ego, self respect and mostly my anger towards him won't let me take his help.

For what I'm angry at him actually? Aaran told me from the beginning that he loves someone else. He kept warning me not to fall in love with him. He never acted like a good husband, never acted lovey-dovey with me yet I fell in love with this cold hearted jerk. My situation is so messed up. Ya Allah I need to stop thinking about him and these useless thoughts. I wouldn't get any answer anyways.

I entered inside our room only to see the room being messy. Things are scattered around. Most of them are files and a vase which is now broken into pieces. I looked up at to see Aaran is standing on the bed. I looked at him confused. “What the hell? What did you do to the room?” I'm not cleaning the mess. Neither any of the maid will clean it. He created it so he will clean it by himself.

“Nothing.” I glared at him. He call this nothing? The whole room is a mess. “Ahhhhh-” I flinched when I heard a scream only to find out that Aaran is screaming. Guess for what? Because a cockroach is flying around. He got down from the bed and hid behind me. “Make this creature go away!” Is he stupid or what? He made the room a mess just because of a cockroach?