Chapter 17

Aaran:

I saved Aaidah not for my reputation though. I couldn’t let her get hurt. She is innocent. As I said I don't let any innocent people get hurt neither I hurt any innocent people. But I'm a jerk who ended up telling her that I saved her for my reputation only when it's not true.

But then again why did she asked that stupid question? Was she thinking that I care about her? That's why I saved her? Well I don't care. I was just being a nice person by saving an innocent person.

After that day I gave her my answer about why I saved her, she stopped talking to me. She is ignoring me like I don't even exist. Not that I care. I don't! It's actually peaceful as she is not annoying me nowadays. 

Besides everything is going on good. There is no more drama for now at least. I mean no drama from my side. But I think there is so much going on Aaidah's side. I see her always checking her phone. I didn't ask her the reason but I will tell Asael to ask her if she needs any help.

With that thought in my mind I went to Asael's office which is in our house. I entered inside, seeing him together with Huriya. Oh when did this bitch came? Whatever I ignored her and looked at Asael. “I need to talk to you.” He only hummed in response.

“Ask Aaidah if there is any problem in her company then help her.” It was complete silence for few minutes. “She is your wife so you shou-” “Oh please keep that lecture to yourself. I will not help her in anything.” That's it I hope Asael got the sign.

I walked away from his office but guess what? Huriya started coming after me. “You won't help her but you want Asael bhai to help her?” She said in a teasing manner. What’s there to tease me about? Wallahi girls are too dramatic and turn a small issue into a big issue. So irritating!

“Why didn’t you came to my Nikah?” I asked her. “Cause you didn’t invite me.” She said while glaring at me. “Oh yeah right. Like that you are also not invited to poke your nose into my business.” I didn’t gave her a chance to answer me back cause I hurriedly came back to my room.

I slammed the door shut which caused Aaidah to wake up. She was tired so she was sleeping even though it's afternoon. Honestly she don't have to be tired, she can fall asleep anytime, anywhere. I looked at her who just woke up by the door sound now rubbing her eyes cutely. Wait what? Cutely? The fuck I'm saying?

“Aaran Ibrahim!” She yelled so loudly that it made me flinch. Why is she so angry? “Can't you close the door normally?” Oh this is why she is angry at me. “Because was angry?” My statement came out more like a question.

Suddenly she started throwing all the pillows at me. “Keep your anger to yourself, bastard!” I guess everyone heard her yelling so maa barged inside my room. Not only maa, everyone came. “Ouch-” I hissed in pain after she threw a sandal at me.

She started coming towards me like a angry kitten so I quickly hid behind maa. “Maa save me.” She is being so scary roght now. Wallhi I will never disturb her sleep again neither I will let anyone disturb her sleep. Cause I don't want any innocent person to face her wrath.

She stopped in front of maa. Her clothes and hair both messy. She is looking like a zombie. I barely controlled myself from laughing. “Aaidah calm down.” Maa said to her gently, patting her back. “He knew I was sleeping then why did he made a sound? He could've come inside without making any sound.” She is again complaining about me to maa.

“Aaran she is right. She is tired so you shouldn’t have done this.” Maa glared at me. “She threw her sandal at me! What about that?” I snapped back. “Should I throw another sandal at you?” At her statement everyone started laughing, baba too! “Finally someone have the guts to answer back to him.” Baba said which made me glare at him.