Chapter 9

Aaidah:

Honestly there was indeed space in Aaran's closet. But I'm a bitch so I did what was necessary to annoy the shit out of him. Seeing a guy like Aaran Ibrahim being all annoyed and a scardy cat in front of his parents is a sight to watch. After the stunt I did, I didn’t went to ou- his room. I was downstairs with maa and Zaria. Both of them are so nice! Maa is treating me like her own daughter and wasn’t even letting me do any work. But I can't just sit and watch them working especially when Zaria is pregnant. Why is she even working in this condition? Asael bhai doesn’t say anything to her? Ya Allah men are like this, they don't care about their wives. Let him come home. I will give him a lecture on this. I don't care if he is older than me or that he is my brother-in-law. Whatever I will think about this when he comes back home. Right now I should help Zaria.

“Sit down. I will do the work.” I forcefully made her sit down and started working in the kitchen. The day went on like this with me working, talking with maa and Zaria. Aaran didn’t had lunch so I didn’t saw him. He was in his room the whole day. Alaida told me he seemed really pissed off. He also shifted his clothes in his closet again. I just hope he doesn’t do anything to my clothes to take revenge.

I only saw him during dinner time. He was glaring at me the whole time. I also glared at him back. As if he can scare me huh. After dinner he went to his room, this jerk didn’t even washed his plate. I will make him wash everything just wait and watch.

I looked at Asael bhai who is talking with Zaria. They look happy together and so much in love. The way bhai look at her is so wholesome. But then why does he let her work? I forgot I was supposed to talk with him regarding this. “Bhai.” He looked at me after I called him, humming in response and motioning for me to speak. “Why do you let Zaria work? It's not good. She is pregnant so you should take care of her. I thought maybe Asael bhai is different but no you men all are same. You don't care about your wife even when she is pregnant.” I said sternly but everyone started laughing after what I said, bhai is also chuckling. What the hell? I didn’t said anything funny!

“At least someone is on my side in this house.” I looked at bhai confused. “You don't know how protective he is towards Zaria. If he could he wouldn't even let her come outside the room and just tell her to take rest whole day. It's me who told him not to be so overprotective cause she needs to work too. Resting all day is also not good in this condition.” Maa said making me feel embarrassed now. Allah I made a fool out of myself. No wonder everyone laughed at what I said. “I'm sorry.” I feel like hiding somewhere right now that's how embarrassed I am. “It's okay. I'm actually happy to know that you were this much worried for her.” He smiled at me. I know he was smiling so that I wouldn't feel embarrassed. “Now all of you go take rest. I will wash everyone's plates. I don't want my bhabi to think that I'm useless.” He joked making everyone laugh including me. “Just call me Aaidah. I'm younger than you bhai.” I told him before I went to Aaran's room.

After coming to room the first thing I did was to check the closet more like checking if my clothes are okay or not. Thankfully they are okay. He didn’t do anything besides keeping his clothes on another side. I went to the bathroom and freshened up. It was such a hectic day. Day after tomorrow is our Walima, I will have to be busy again. Can't I avoid these functions? I mean I don't hate functions, I just hate wearing those heavy dresses and jewellery.

I sat down on the bed taking out my laptop. Whole day I didn’t checked my emails. If I stay like this busy with the family then my company will definitely go bankrupt. No no I can't afford that. I have to get back on track soon. I already talked with Aaran's parents and they don't have any problem with me working. They also said it's my wish. I can work from home or go to my office. They are really the best in-laws. I probably did some good work in the past that's why I got such amazing in-laws.

I looked at Aaran then it hit me that why he didn’t do anything till now? In the morning the way he looked at me it looked like he will kill me if I even come to his room. Now suddenly he is all calm. Even after I came to the room he didn’t glance at me for once. He is busy with his laptop. What does this jerk even do that he works all day in his laptop? Ah he is the CEO of A.I company which is his own company. Well I'm surprised that he worked this hard and created a company of his own which is worldwide famous. Never thought he is the type of person who can work hard.

I looked away from him searching in my laptop about his company. Google is also showing me about Asael bhai's company. Man both brothers are so famous and filthy rich. They could live alone somewhere far in their own house all alone yet they choose to stay with their parents. That’s impressive. No one should live far away from their parents after becoming successful in life. At least that's what I think. Maybe because I love my family too much.

Aaran's company was named as his name. Meanwhile bhai's company was named as maa's name which is S.I company. Both of their company's name is short but their company's achievement is huge. They won many awards and earn lots of money each year. Billionaire men fact.

“Hm interesting you are searching about me in Google.” I got startled by the sudden voice. I closed my laptop quickly now looking at Aaran. “You can't look at someone's laptop like this! Respect their privacy.” He is smirking at me. “Oh so it's nice to throw away someone's clothes and touch a man's personal things?” He asked raising his eyebrows.

I'm embarrassed now. First time he made me speechless. Today is a bad day guys!! I embarrassed myself twice that too in front of both brothers. “It's so nice to see Aaidah Sheikh becoming speechless.” He is mocking me. “If you are so bothered about this then why didn’t you do anything to me or to my clothes? In the morning you were glaring at me like you will kill me. You could've just do that.”

Suddenly he leaned in closer towards me but I didn’t move an inch. If he thinks he can effect me like this then he is wrong. Nothing in this world can effect me not even Aaran Ibrahim. “Too bad cause I'm not thinking to kill you instead I'm planning to make you scream loudly in that closet as my revenge.” It took me a while to understand what he meant by this. I never knew he can speak like this. “I made you speechless two times in the same day.” He whispered near my ear then went back to the couch leaving me with my thoughts.

What’s wrong with me? Why couldn’t I say anything to him? Why I remained quiet? Goddammit I'm so damn pissed off right now. I had let a man effect me. But this only happened once. It won't happen again from next time. Next time I will be the one making him speechless, I promise myself that.

___________________________________________

A/N: First of all I'm really sorry that the chapter is short. I know this chapter is also boring, you guys probably didn’t enjoy reading this chapter that much. I'm extremely sorry for that! 😭 I will try to make the remaining chapters interesting though you guys should understand that not all chapters can be interesting and funny. Sometimes some chapters will be boring. That's all for today.

Please vote and comment! I will seriously set a vote target from next chapter and wouldn't update till it's completed cause bhai the votes are making me lose my motivation to write this story 🥲

Still I'm updating for some of my loyal readers who are always supporting me by voting and commenting. Thank you so much and I love you guys (My loyal readers) 😭💗

You guys can follow me on Instagram for spoilers. My Instagram id is: _e_v_a_r_a

 My Instagram id is: _e_v_a_r_a