Chapter 2

Aaran:

Today is our birthday. Mine and Asael's birthday. Am I happy? The answer is no. I'm never happy in my birthdays. That day is a curse that I came into this cruel world. There are many unlucky babies who die before coming into this world, why couldn’t I be one of those babies?

That day also I wish I never survived. But again I got lucky and survived. Why am I so unlucky in everything? I can't die, I can't be with my love, I can't find peace. Everything becomes so fucked up when it comes to me. I seriously hate this! I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts before I lose my calm.

At least I will see her today so I should be happy but I'm also scared. What if I ruin the day for her? Or even for Asael? I know he also doesn’t like celebrating his birthday like me but this birthday might be special for him because of his wife. So I don't want to ruin the day for him either. I'm sure he knows that I will also attend the party but he can't go against baba either. None of us can go against baba in the house. I don't hate this cause I think it's good, at least there is someone in the house who is really strict and everyone is afraid of him.

“I will seriously shoot you some day to make you come out of your thoughts.” This Ahren will be the death of me. He always disturb me whenever I'm lost too deep in my thoughts. “I know you are planning to kill me.” He said dramatically. Though besides me and his mom no one have the right to see his dramatic side. Typical grumpy person.

I got up wearing my coat. “You are going to a birthday party not a business party that you are going there like this looking so boring.” I glared at him. If he doesn't shut up I will definitely plan how to kill him and dispose his body somewhere where no one can find his death body. “As if I'm interested to go to the party.” He patted my back as if telling me it's fine. But I can note the mockery in his expression. This basta- “I'm waiting in the car.” He ran away before I could hit him.

We got in the car. I'm not in the mood to drive so Ahren is the one driving. “You wouldn't go in front of Zaria bhabi?” I shook my head as a no. “We reached.” Ahren said probably to see if I'm still pissed off or not. I didn’t give him any reaction and went inside the house. Alaida came towards me. As usual she is the first one to always welcome me in the house. “Happy birthday bhaiya!” I smiled at her. I don't want to ruin my sister's mood by being grumpy. “Thank you idiot.” She groaned in annoyance after I called her an idiot. “Assalamu Alaikum Ahren bhaiya.” Ahren kept staring at her. This motherfucker is going to die. “Eyes away from my sister.” I whispered to him so that Alaida wouldn’t hear anything. He left from there without responding back to her Salam. “I won't respect your friend from next time! He doesn’t deserve that.” Alaida said grumpily. “Yeah good stay away from him. Go enjoy the party with your friends.”

I'm in the corner sipping on my juice cause there isn't any alcohol in this party. So boring! Ahren is beside me playing some stupid game on his phone. “Happy birthday dear brother.” She is mocking me I know that. “Done with your wishing? Now fuck off.” Huriya looked at me smiling. No matter what I say it just don't effect her at all! She doesn’t get angry. “Yeah I'm fucking off. Enjoy your birthday kid.” Kid? When I will kill you then you will know what a good kid I am. I swear if she wasn’t my cousin she would've been dead by now.

Many people came and wished me. I'm tired of thanking each one of them. My parents also wished me and maa smiled at me. Yayy she finally smiled at me. I talked to my parents for few minutes then they left to attend the guests. Lastly Asael came wishing me. “Happy birthday to you too.” I looked behind him at Zaria who is talking happily with her sister and Huriya. Alhamdulillah that she is happy. I looked away from her now looking at Asael. “Don't worry. I have moved on from her so you don't have to worry about me harming her anymore.” Asael nodded his head then left. I also moved away from that place so that Zaria wouldn't notice me. I went in the backyard with Ahren lighting up a cigarette meanwhile Ahren is still busy with his game.

I turned around when I heard some footsteps. There stood a girl in front of me, tall, pretty. Her aura is strong, powerful, confident. That's all okay but what is she doing here? I will kill her if she tells baba about this. “Aaidah?” Ahren asked being surprised. Aaidah? I heard that name somewhere then it me who she is. “Aaidah Sheikh.” These words left from my mouth automatically. Both Ahren and Aaidah's attention are on me now. “Yeah?” She said arrogantly. I didn’t answered her so after a while she also started ignoring me turning her attention to Ahren and now both are talking among themselves.

She changed a lot. I never saw her again after she moved to USA when I was 14 years old. Her family was our neighbour and we both used to go in the same school. We were never on good terms. We always used to fight with each other, God knows for what reason. But I remember I used to bully her and she also used to do the same. She wasn’t the type to be weak, cry when someone bullied her rather she would beat them up or inform the principal directly. Like wow! But I hate her guts.

“By the way.” She said suddenly while looking at me. I looked at her coldly. Don't expect me to look at someone with love. That's not in my dictionary. “I feel bad for you cause you are turning a uncle now.” Ahren started laughing meanwhile she is smirking at me. This bitch! Everyone wished me nicely and here she is insulting me. But I kept quite. I don't speak unnecessarily. I will get back at her for this when I will get the perfect chance and that day she will be the most embarrassed person in this world. Aaidah Sheikh I will make you pay for insulting me today.

___________________________________________

Wattpad glitch!  Half of the part wasn't being shown in the chapter before that's why I had to delete the chapter two.. I published again.. Vote and comment to let me know your thoughts. You can follow me on Instagram to get spoilers. My Instagram id: _e_v_a_r_a