Chapter 11

Aaran:

It was a sight to watch Aaidah being speechless because of me. Now I know what will effect her and make her speechless. I will use this in every argument against her. I'm such a genius, so proud of myself.

Now that she is in her home, my home seems so peaceful. I can peacefully stay in my room without a witch being around me. But my peaceful days were over. After only five days maa told me to bring her back home. Ya Allah do something so that she stays in her home not at my home. Well why am I even praying? Allah never listens to me. ‘Did you ever prayed Salah then how will Allah listen to you?’ My subconscious mind mocked me. I used to pray Salah but after that one incident I stopped praying. I prayed to Allah so much that time for that thing to never happen yet it happened. After that I lost my faith in Allah. It will remain that way always. I took a deep breath to calm down then went downstairs.

I was met with Zaria who is eating and Alaida is beside her. Alaida's mood is still off which I can understand very well. Of course her mood will be ruined. She is usually a cheerful girl but she completely change when it's her birthday month. As her older brother I feel so worthless that I can't do anything to make her forget about her past, to make her stay happy on her special day. “Bhaiya where are you going?” Alaida's voice brought me back to reality. Zaria too now looked at me, I immediately looked away from her. “Hm to bring Aaidah. You want to go?” I asked because I know she got close with Azir. She has been talking to him frequently on phone. As I expected she agreed to come with me.

“Won't you change?” She shook her head as a no. See this is what I was talking about. If it wasn’t her birthday month she would've told me to give her time to get ready. Even though she dress up simply but she would at least change her dress if she is going outside. “You look like a ghost.” She glared at me making me smirk at her. The thing I can do is to behave normally with her instead of pitying her. Not only me, our whole family does this so that she wouldn’t feel like we are pitying her which will only make her feel more bad.

She went outside without saying a word. This girl! She never respects me. I went behind her getting inside the car as I started to drive towards Aaidah's home. The car ride was silent. None of us spoke though Alaida listened to music. After we reached I told her to go inside first because I have to park my car. After a while I went inside and greeted Aaidah's parents. Alaida already got engrossed in talking with Azir. I don't understand what she even sees in that little boy. He is so annoying. All he does is cry for his sister nothing else. I don't like him at all. I don't even like his sister. If I could I would've already kill her. And there she comes. Everytime I'm thinking about her, she will always bless me with her annoying presence.

She hugged Alaida as they started talking among themselves. I'm talking with her father, business talk obviously. After an hour we left. As usual Azir again cried but this time for both his sister and my sister too. I think he is just doing this to get their attention since they are girls. He is a kid but so cunning already. I had glared at him. And guess what? He glared at me too with tears in his eyes. We both hate each I guess? That’s good anyways.

During the whole ride these two women annoyed me so much by playing some stupid songs loudly or either by speaking loudly as if they are giving a speech in front of a crowd. I was indeed annoyed but I was also happy to see Alaida being happy. I noticed one thing that she seems genuinely happy when she is with Zaria or Aaidah. I don't know if Asael told Zaria anything or not but she seems to care for Alaida more nowadays. Whatever I'm just happy that my sister is happy even if it's for a short time.

After dropping them home I told them to go inside. I didn’t got out from the car as I will go to my office now. Lots of work are pending, I need to finish them quickly. I can't always stay at home for this stupid marriage with no meaning. I was about to start the car when I noticed Asael's car. Is he at home? Just then both Asael and Zaria came outside while holding each other's hands. Damn it still hurts seeing her with another man who is not me. I guess I still didn’t move on from her. The question is can I even move on from her? Or I will always keep loving her and suffer like this?