Chapter 20

Aaidah:

After Aaran burned my clothes, I didn’t talk to him. Everyone in the family got to knew what we did. We both got scolded for being immature. We apologized to each other in front of baba and maa but we both know we didn’t mean it. Everytime I see him, I remember about my clothes and then I want to kill him.

I'm still thinking about how should I take revenge on him again. Of course he will pay for what he did. I don't care if I'm being immature. But once again he will surely pay for what he did. I'm just waiting for him to let his guard down so that I can attack him.

What Aaran did is already pissing me off everyday but now this enemy of mine is getting on my nerves. They keep threatening me that they will hurt Azir or Aaran. I hate Aaran but I won't let anyone else hurt him. Only I have the right to hurt him. What the hell did I said? I'm behaving like some possessive girl.

Aaran Ibrahim ruined my mental peace since the day he came into my life again. I wish I never came to back to London. That way I wouldn't had to get married to him. I ruined my life with my own hands by coming to London where I know my biggest enemy, Aaran Ibrahim lives.

I need to focus on my work so that I won't think about him. But before that I need a cup of coffee. It's late at night so everyone is asleep. As for Aaran, he said that he will be outside today. God knows where. Not that I care! Nope, I don't care for that jerk. Never in my life I will care for that jerk. Even if he dies, I won't care.

I went to the kitchen to make coffee for me. I saw Huriya there and my mood got ruined again. Whatever I will just ignore her and leave from here after making my coffee. I started doing my work while she sat on the counter, eating ice cream. I can't help but think when will she leave? Why she even stay here as if it's her own home?

“Bhabi-” I looked behind me cause Huriya called me bhabi. Well there is no one else in the kitchen so that means she called me bhabi right? I looked at her raising my eyebrows in confusion. “I'm sorry.” I remained quiet. She needs to tell me clearly that for what she is sorry. “I don't love Aaran. I lied to you.” I rolled my eyes at what she said. She is dumb if she thinks I will believe her. “Wallahi I'm not lying!” She is saying Wallahi that means she is definitely not lying.
[A/N: Wallahi means I swear by Allah so if any Muslim says Wallahi that means they are telling the truth since they wouldn’t say it if they are lying that's why Aaidah believed Huriya]

“That was a prank I did to see if you would react or not.” That's a really annoying prank she did. “Your reaction told me all.” Now I'm curious. As far as I know I didn’t reacted neither I said anything to her at that time. “Your eyes said it all.” I kept looking at her dumbfounded trying to understand what she is saying.

She smiled at me. Seriously? Huriya Jahan smiled at me? “You are not realizing it but you are slowly falling in love with him. Your eyes told me that you wanted to kill me.” Wow! I'm speechless. Is she for real? How can my eyes say that? But then again people do say our eyes tells the truth even if we humans are lying.

“Why would I even love him? He never behaved nicely with me.” I said trying to knock some sense into her so that she wouldn’t talk like a teenage girl. “Sometimes we fall in love with someone even if they treat us badly cause that's their real side.” Once again she made me speechless. I mean somehow she is right so I can't really say anything. “Whatever! I hate your cousin to the point I want to kill him.” I said through gritted teeth.

“That's because he had burned your clothes recently.” Now she is smirking at me and I want to wipe that off of her face. Again she is right, isn't she? First Aaran was driving me crazy and now his cousin. “Anyways I'm sorry for what I did. Please don't hold any grudges against with me. I hope to be good friends with you like I'm with Zaria.” I should forgive her. What's the point of being angry when we three can be really good friends.