Being stared at by his eyes, Heli was stunned and wanted to avoid looking.

"...You obviously forgot everything before, but you said you would remember me?"

"But the first person I saw when I opened my eyes was you."

Gojo Satoru responded naturally, and he pressed down and talked with her Noses touching.

He stared straight at her, as if trying to absorb all the details that appeared on her face.

"I will only remember the current Heli."

The other party's slightly aggressive breathing spread almost evenly on her face, and her heartbeat seemed to speed up unknowingly.

...No, I don’t have time to think about this now!

Heli pushed him away first, and after a short distance between them, her eyes were firmly locked on his face, and her tone was extremely serious, "Afraid, follow me closely next, don't make a sound, I will protect you Good on you."

As soon as she finished speaking, the system popped up a task box.

[Side mission: Escape from danger. (Tip: Please do not be found by your character "Xu/Jiner" within the specified time.)]

[Countdown 1h——]

Heli immediately took out the concealed presence props that had been redeemed from the game backpack. She knew that her virtual vest had bug-level abilities, and she could be found by the opponent immediately no matter where she was, so it was impossible to succeed without props.

She quickly saved a file, then took Gojo Satoru's hand and quietly opened the shoji door.

The lingering red mist lingers in the corridor, as if everywhere has been imprinted by the owner of this residence, following every living thing living here like a shadow.

Gojo Satoru raised his eyebrows calmly. He didn't ask why, but held her hand tightly.

Heli opened the game map. Except for the specific routes in the areas she had explored, most of them were still covered in darkness, similar to a maze scene.

After she ensured that there were no vests of her own on the map, she dared to take Gojo Satoru to explore everywhere.

It was a little too quiet along the way. Because of the game map, Heli would not get lost, but she became more and more anxious as she walked.

How big is this place?

As the areas on the map were unlocked little by little, it was a typical Japanese-style room with a compact layout, but because of the dim light and thick fog, the whole place looked particularly weird.

After finally opening a door in Heli, what came into view was a Kyoto-style closed courtyard, with black cobblestones and green paths, combined with flowing bamboo tubes, breaking the dead silence around it. The clear water flowed pattering, and the sound of the water was clear and sweet.

However, the sky in the open air was filled with a richer red mist, and the sky could not even be seen clearly.

Something is wrong.