"I miss you so much..."

Her heart suddenly contracted, she felt painful and happy at the same time, and her movements were worried about gains and losses, as if she wanted to be with him forever.

Her sob-sounding words were indistinct, and after Heli received no response, she slowly raised her head, and her slender hands carefully tried to hold his cheek, but he held it.

She directly met his profound gaze, which contained only exploration and insight into her. There was no intimacy at all as she had expected, and there was not even any smile. The expression on his face dropped to freezing point.

What……?

"Tsurato?"

Gojo Satoru's movements on his hands became harder and harder. He asked uncertainly, observing the girl in front of him without any misalignment between his pupils.

Her facial features were obviously familiar, but there was a strange devilishness about her. Even though her eyes were so red that she felt pity for him, there was only dense attachment in her eyes, as if he was the person she loved most.

But this feeling is too strange.

The discomfort and surprise that Gojo Satoru felt at the beginning of his soft embrace quickly dissipated. Due to the pain in his back and the current situation of being defeated, his mind calmed down.

Have his students disappeared?

Heli was stunned. She tried to force a smile, but found that her vision became increasingly blurry. She clenched her hand uncontrollably, until she was about to pinch her palm with so much force that she was pinched by someone on the other side. The man interrupted quickly.

She felt someone's unfamiliar but gentle hand wiping the corners of her eyes.

"Heli, you're crying again."

Xu's voice slowly sounded, and he restrained and heavily concealed his emotions, "Human beings are not worth your feelings." The

surrounding red mist became thicker, and the ominous meaning suddenly rose. Li seemed to be waking up from a dream, and immediately looked at Xu on the side.

The man's facial features were wrapped in red mist, and there was a strong sense of danger in the silence. His deep eyebrows were a nightmare that Heli couldn't escape, but she knew... she

couldn't escape.

The head of her former lover was still deeply engraved in Heli's memory. She immediately took a deep breath, and the tremor in her voice turned into a suppressed warning, "Don't touch him." It's okay, I'm afraid she's

just not awake yet. He was probably frightened.

Heli shook off Xu's hand, and she was about to turn around and help Gojo Satoru stand up, but the other person had already stood up, and even moved away from her by a slight distance without leaving any trace.

She was slightly stunned.

Until she met Gojo Satoru's clear but desolate eyes.

"...Who are you?"

He emphasized this time.

who is she?