The Beginning and the End of Love 【8】

Start from the beginning

  Bai Luo put the little fox into his clothes near his heart, took out his flying sword, and galloped away in the direction of Chu Liluo. Chu Liluo was in very bad condition and her hair was messy. His clothes were also in disarray, and his face was very pale and haggard.

  Bai Luo stopped in front of Chu Liluo and asked, "Are you injured?" Saifen grabbed Chu Liluo's wrist and probed his spiritual energy through his life gate to check his injuries.

  Chu Liluo stared blankly at Bai Luo, as if he couldn't believe it. It wasn't until Bai Luo held the bowl in his hand that he realized that Bai Luo was real. His eye circles turned red and he immediately threw himself into Bai Luo's arms. , hugging Bai Luo's waist tightly.

  "Senior brother, senior brother, fortunately you are okay. You don't know how worried I was when your wind chime lost its response some time ago. Senior brother, I never want to be separated from you again."

  Bai Luo's hand stopped as he was about to push it out. I felt the hot humidity on my shoulders. I was quite confused. Finally, he put it on Chu Liluo's back. "I'm fine, you, you respect yourself." Stop crying.

  Chu Liluo's excited mood gradually calmed down, and her rationality slowly returned. She only felt ashamed and embarrassed: However, she felt something strange in the chest that was close to Bai Luo's. It was like something soft was touching him slightly.

  Chu Liluo blushed and lowered her head, that's not right. Senior brother's two hands are on his back. What are these?

  Chu Liluo withdrew from Bai Luo's arms. He came face to face with a little fur ball that was clinging to Bai Luo's clothes and arrogantly showing off his teeth, grinning and waving his claws at him.

  Chu Liluo grabbed the little fur ball by the neck and took it out. "What is this?"

  The little fur ball was kicking its limbs in the air. Bai Luo looked frightened and hurriedly caught the little fox with his hands and rescued it from Chu Liluo's hands.

  "This is the egg hatched from that stone."

  Chu Liluo poked the little furball's head, and the little furball turned somersaults in Bai Luo's hands.

  "What is this?"

  Bai Luo was a little unhappy and put the little fox back into his heart pocket. "It was just born and is still very small. You should be careful.

  Chu Liluo also saw that the little fur ball was in Bai Luo's heart. position, put on a kind and kind smile, "Does it have a name? Why don't my senior brother and I give him a name together? "

  When Bai Luo heard this, he felt that the proposal was good. He couldn't always bark like a little fox.

  "How about Xiao Bai? He is all white. "

  The little fox stuck out his head and whined, looking very dissatisfied.

  Chu Liluo opened his eyes to tell lies and said with a smile: "You see, senior brother, Xiaobai himself likes this name very much. "Bai Luo was a little confused. He felt that the little fox didn't like him.

  Chu Liluo had a strong ability to observe people's emotions, "What about Ozawa? Xiaochen?

  "Bai Ze, from now on you will be called Bai Ze. " "

  How can a beast deserve to bear the surname of his senior brother?"

  Bai Luo thought of other things and gave the storage ring to Chu Liluo, "I have something to give you." "