Rimuru in Mushoku Tensei. Special Chapter : Rimuru the Maid 1

Philip, a noble, is visiting a slave market. As of now, Philip hasn't found anyone special to buy.

He's trying to buy a slave so he can be the concubine for for his daughter.

His request was relatively easy and understandable.

He wanted this slave to be the same age as Eris, if older or younger, it would only be 1 to 2 years old so she could accompany Eris and the last requirement was that it must be a girl.

Philip traveled all afternoon but still could not find a slave who met his standards. Just when Philip was about to give up and go home, he passed by a slave shop with slaves placed in a cage. The slaves placed in these cages all had one thing in common: they were sick and looked like they no longer had the desire to live.

Philip, with his eyes good at spotting talent, was able to spot a person who perfectly matched the characteristics he was looking for.

A person around his daughter's age, with very special physical characteristics such as navy blue hair that is hidden by dirt, or features that he thinks this person will grow up to be, an extremely beautiful woman.

He immediately asked the owner there, a middle-aged man, wearing sunglasses and a pair of gloves appeared.

Philip: I want to buy this slave girl.

Slave owner: 69 Asura silver coins.

A rather expensive price for a slave, but Philip still decided to spend the money. Then he and the slave he had just bought returned to the mansion.

On the way they didn't say much to each other. Philip only asked for the name of the slave he had just purchased.

Philip: What is your name?

Slave: Rii..muru.

When returning to the mansion, Philip decided to ask someone to take Rimuru to take a bath.

The maid took Rimuru to wash because he was covered in dirt. As they used water to cover the dirt all over his body, Rimuru felt a sense of relief and renewal, as if he was being born anew.

The washing scene was significant because it marked the beginning of Rimuru's new life as a maid.

Just like Philip had predicted, the slave he just bought was extremely beautiful, although this was not a very appropriate term to describe a child, usually cute would be a more suitable word to describe a child but for Rimuru, it's the opposite.

Even an upright person like Philip is attracted to Rimuru. Even his wife Hilda agreed with him, but she also did not like the fact that Philip was paying attention to another woman, especially a little girl like Rimuru.

Everything about Rimuru is perfect but there is only one unusual thing that Philip now realizes, Rimuru is a boy.

Philip: she's a boy, a boy, a boy.

Philip repeated the words boy because he still could not accept that a boy had the characteristics that women always desired.

As for Hilda, after learning that Rimuru was a boy, her attitude changed immediately.

She suddenly hugged Rimuru into her arms and refused to let him go.

Hilda: Hey Philip, can we adopt Rimuru, he is so cute.

His original goal was to find a girl the same age as Eris so she could be friends with her and take care of her.

Philip decided to make an extremely bold decision. Philip will let Rimuru pretend to be a girl.

After bathing Rimuru, Philip asked Hilda to do Rimuru's makeup to look more like a girl.

Actually, this is not a difficult task since Rimuru looks like a girl. After a few hours, Hilda finished applying makeup and dressing Rimuru.