Rimuru in Demon Slayer. Chap 2: Joining Demon Slayer Corps

Rimuru and Kanae's journey continued, during this time they traveled all over the world, they also encountered many demons but most of them were killed by Rimuru before they could reach them. Also during this time Rimuru and kanae got married. The number of people attending their wedding was not too large, only Rimuru's parents, along with his high-ranking subordinates, and some close acquaintances like Chole, Hinata, Veldora, Velgrynd, Velzard, the Octagram. The fact that Kanae was still alive was unknown by her sisters so they couldn't come.

During the wedding ceremony many people felt happy for Rimuru and Kanae.

Lucia: Rimuru, I want two grandchildren (loud shouting).

Rimuru and Kanae blushed after hearing Lucia's words.

Velgrynd/Velzard: Rimuru's child, sure to be cute. (two dragons said with stars in their eyes).

Luminous thought: "Rimuru's children, I wonder if they're as pretty as their father, it's worth waiting for fufu" (licking lips).

Leon thought, "Maybe if he gets married, Chole will come back to me."

e thought: "Next will be me and sensei" (holding the bouquet just received from the bride).

After the wedding, Rimuru and Kanae had two children, a set of twins named Maito Nava and Kiyoshi Nava. 

Maito is an active boy, while Kiyoshi is a girl that is quiet and very dependent on her father.

The two children have the same hair color as their father, their eyes are one of Rimuru's yellow eyes, and the other are purple like their mother's.

At this moment in a house, Rimuru is playing with his two children and kanae is cooking food.

Rimuru: neh , Kiyoshi stop playing with daddy's hair.

Kiyoshi: but your hair is too soft.(saying while styling Rimuru's hair).

Meanwhile Maito was swinging Rimuru's sword.

Rimuru: okay, Maito you don't play with my sword, it's dangerous.

Maito: It's okay dad, I'm fine.

Maito swung Rimuru's sword but then he fell because the sword was too heavy.

Rimuru could only sigh because of the mischief of his two children. He slowly approached Maito with Kiyoshi on his head, then he picked Maito and patted his head.

Maito: I'm not a baby anymore, Dad. (Despite saying that, his face still shows happiness).

Rimuru: Hai Hai.

Then Kanae spoke.

Kanae: The food's done, you three come in and eat.'

Maito/Kiyoshi: Hai (said in a cheerful voice).

When the two children heard that the food was ready, they got off Rimurru and ran to the dining room.

It can be seen that they love to eat just like their father. Rimuru also slowly entered the dining room. The two children sat down on a Kotatsu heating table, their feet tucked under the blankets.