Rimuru x Chloe Aubert: Happy family

Rimuru is walking on the streets of Tempest city, he is carrying on his back a girl about 4 years old with shoulder blue hair color and she looks quite like Rimuru, her name is Shinsha and she is Rimuru's daughter.

Accompanying Rimuru and Shinsha was a black-haired woman with her hair tied in a chasing style on both sides, it was an extremely beautiful woman, it was Chloe Aubert, Rimuru's wife and she was also holding a boy about 1 year old, is their son, Shinsha 2. It seems Rimuru is the one who named this baby.

When Rimuru and Chloe were walking down the street with their children as they passed, the residents of Tempest all greeted them.

After a while, Rimuru and Chloe finished their trip to go home.

Their house is quite a small house but still enough for 4 people to live.

Rimuru: So tired.

Chloe: Ah, honey, I'm going out to buy things, prepare meals for the kids.

Rimuru: Eh okay.

After Chloe finished talking, she went out.

As for Rimuru, he started to prepare meals for the children. Rimuru goes to the refrigerator to get milk for Shinsha 2.

He then went to the kitchen to cook food for Shinsha after a few minutes.

Shinsha: What did you cook today?

Rimuru: Here.

Shinsha: Noodles again, this is the 69th time I have to eat instant noodles

Rimuru: Sorry Shin-chan, I'm too tired to cook, I'll make up for it tomorrow.

Rimuru said as he patted Shinsha's head.

Shinsha: Hai.

After saying that, Rimru and his two children started eating.

While eating suddenly Shinsha asked Rimuru.

Shinsha: Dad, I've always wondered how you and mother got to know each other.

Rimuru: You want to know?

Shinsha and Shinsha 2 both nodded.

Rimuru Ok.

Rimuru started telling their story.

Rimuru: After I succeeded in defeating Ivaraj and Feldway the world was at peace, there was a big party held.

And the biggest surprise was that night your mother went to see me.

Chloe: Sensei, you know I worked so hard to save you right ?

Rimuru: Is that so, thank you, thank you very much Chloe.

Rimuru said with a sincere smile.

Chloe: That's right, Sensei, your nightmare is over.

Rimuru: I'm so happy.

Chloe: Yes, How about a kiss.

Chloe puckered her lips closer to Rimuru and waited for a kiss.

Rimuru: What?

Chloe: I say how about a kiss, yes?

Rimuru: What, why would I do that?

Chloe: Why would... I saved your life.

Rimuru: Yeah, but I don't treat you like that.

Chloe: I saved you!

Rimuru: But you expect,.. what kind of person are you? you rescued me just so you could get with me.

Chloe: I'm not asking you to have sex with me, all I want is a kiss, you know what I went to, to get here.

Rimuru: It's terrible, you have to live in different loops right, I'm impressed.

Rimuru crossed his arms with a mocking expression on Chloe.

Chloe: You're the one who always dies in every loop.

They started arguing.

Chloe: By the way, By the way not only do I have to live in a lot of loops, I also have to make sure that there aren't too many changes happening, the whole thing is really hard.

Rimuru: I'm not kissing you.

Chloe: Okay, screw this, screw it, I'll rape you, Sensei.

Saying then Chloe started to approach Rimuru, she stripped him, Rimuru tried to resist but he couldn't move.

Rimuru "Ciel, why can't I move?"

Ciel: "It's all for your sake"

Rimuru: "Ciellll"

Chloe began to touch Rimuru's body, and what surprised Rimuru more was the fact that Rimuru had his "son" back.

Chloe started eating the main dish, the thing that is growing and hardening of Rimuru.

As a result, Rimuru was stripped of his virginity by Chloe.

Rimuru: And that's how we had two children, your mother wanted to have a football team but luckily she agreed to just have two.

Shinsha: So romantic.

Shinsha 2 is still drinking milk.

Shinsha: So who named us.

Rimuru: Mom and Dad take turns giving that name. Chloe named Shinsha and I named Shinsha 2, whoever give birth to a child, just name that child.

Shinsha: Eh, how could that be, how could dad be a mama...

Rimuru: Your mom and I can change genders. Actually, the milk that Shinsha 2 is drinking is my milk.

Shinsha 2 was shocked after hearing that, but he still drank milk slowly as if he hadn't heard anything.

After a while, Chloe came back, she bought cakes for her two children and then she took them somewhere.

Somewhere, Chloe is doing something holy.

Chloe: Do you want a baby or double it and give it to the next person?

Passerby 1: Double it and give it to the next person.

Chloe : Do you want two babies to double up and give it to the next person?

Passerby 2: Double up and give it to the next person.

Rimuru is relaxing and playing his favorite game Oblivion.

Then suddenly Chloe entered the room in pajamas.

Rimuru: Chloe?

Chloe: We need more products.

Rimuru: Yamaro!