Rimuru in Mushoku Tensei. Chap 13: Battle at Karon Fortress

The war has begun. The enemy was approaching Karon Fortress, the atmosphere had become tense.

Roxy and Rudy were assigned to the roof of the fortress. They were tasked with receiving instructions and releasing magic.

Rudy was wearing his magic armor form two, the first form was placed in the fortress. Rudy observed an army of 100 men coming out of the fortress and heading towards the forest. That was the army that Zanoba had set up to destroy the enemies walking through the jungle.

Rudy is surprised that Zanoba never told him about this, Rudy intends to chase after Zanoba for fear that this is Hitogami's trap. 

But before Rudeus could chase after Zanoba, the atmosphere in the city was pushed to the extreme. The bell signaling the enemy's arrival rang. All four sides of the fortress turned their gazes to one side. The smoke cleared and revealed an army of about 3,000 men.

So Rudy decided to stay and fight. Enemies are lined up around traps, from where they can't fire magic to the fortress. Several magicians are preparing their posture, they are trying to fill the hole.

Roxy: Rudy, prepare to stop the enemy. They're going to fill the hole with earth magic.

Roxy shouted.

In the battlefield naturally something like a tornado appeared. But this was within Rudy's calculations he immediately cast wind magic to blow away the dirt. That magic is called a holy-class hurricane. The sandy soil has been blown away.

It seems that the enemy has cast a magic formation so that many magicians can cast magic together. This didn't affect Rudy too much because he had a huge amount of mana.

The platoon leader asked Rudy.

Platoon Leader: Are you ok?

Rudy: No worries.

Hearing Rudy say that he showed a surprised expression.

After fighting for a while, the enemy stopped and they started bringing out catapults. Rudy has only used half of his mana and the mages on our side have yet to use their power.

Rudy was thinking of countermeasures when suddenly there were things that looked like drops of water falling from the sky on the battlefield the enemy was attacking.

Both our side and the enemy side were confused.

Roxy: It's raining, but why did they stop?

Suddenly a soldier called out.

Soldier: Look there.

He just pointed to the sky.

There is a person with blue hair and golden eyes was floating in the sky, it was Rimuru, who was looking at the battlefield with his arms crossed. Then he moved himself and spoke.

Rimuru: I'll do it myself, May the wrath of gods pierce you, Megiddo.

The light from the sun reflected down to form laser-like rays that moved and directed towards the target, the enemy had not had time to do anything but was hit and fell immediately.

Everyone was in awe of Rimuru's power.

Rudy: Onii-sama is really strong. After a while, the enemy soldiers were all annihilated.

Rimuru then casts a spell that summons a demon with a voluptuous body, white skin, blue eye and a buxom figure.

Rimuru: Clean up the corpses this is my offering.

???: Can I serve you after this is done.

Rimuru: If you perform well I will consider.

Zanoba then returned with the enemy's royal.

Zanoba expressed surprise that no soldiers in Karon were killed. They then celebrated their victory by enjoying the food Rimuru had cooked.

That night there were enemies who sneaked into the fortress to free the royal, but were captured and interrogated by Rudy.

As for Rimuru he was looking at the stars when suddenly someone teleported behind him.

???: Master, I have completed the task you gave me.

This startled Rimuru.

Rimuru: Who are you?

Rimuru didn't remember summoning a demon.

This caused the demon Rimuru summoned to feel pain.

???: I was summoned by you to deal with corpses.

Rimuru: So it's you.

???: So can I serve you master.

Rimuru: Do you have a name?

???: Yes my name is Rias Gremory.

Rimuru: Rias, I really don't need a servant so...

Rias: Please master, serving you is my wish.

Rias begs Rimuru.

Rimuru blushed slightly.

Rimuru: Mah, you can be my secretary.

Rias: Really, thank you very much.

Saying that, Rias's outfit turns into a maid outfit.

Rimuru: "I hope my wives don't kill me"