Rimuru in Cote. Special Chapter: Kiyotaka's little brother 4

It is now 5 am, the sun has risen, the rays of light are shining through the windows, like a habit Kiyotaka wakes up, the first thing he does is look at the clock to see what time it is now.

After determined the time Kiyotaka looked to his side he saw a very beautiful boy sleeping soundly.

Kiyotaka: "I fell asleep with Rimuru, it's blessing to see him sleeping."

Watching Rimuru for a while Kiyotaka decided to wake him up.

Kiyotaka: Wake up Rimuru, it's morning.

Rimuru made an annoyed face to show that the boy still wanted to sleep more.

Kiyotaka: "cute"

But Kiyotaka still decided to wake Rimuru up.

Kiyotaka: It's 5:9 am, Rimuru.

Rimuru: Give me an extra hour of sleep, I usually wake up at that time.

Kiyotaka: You need to be disciplined.

So Rimuru was dragged out of bed by his brother.

Kiyotaka: First we'll take a bath, let's go Rimuru.

Rimuru: Hai~, I've always wanted to bathe with onii-san.

Kiyotaka: "Onii-chan, I'm really not used to this"

So Rimuru and Kiyotaka removed their clothes and entered the bathroom together.

After entering the bathroom Kiyotaka decided to bathe his brother as it could be seen that Rimuru didn't know how to clean his body.

Kiyotaka started rubbing soap on Rimuru, first rubbing Rimuru's upper part making him tickle.

Kiyotaka: "Rimuru's skin is so soft, softer than my girlfriend's skin"

However, Kiyotaka also noticed irregularities.

Kiyotaka: "Why does Rimuru have hickeys on his neck and back, they are a bit blurry but still visible, someone did this to Rimuru"

Then Kiyotaka continued to rub Rimuru's bottom. And Rimuru again surprised him.

Kiyotaka: "I didn't expect his to be this big, he's almost as big as mine, he's only 5 years old"

Kiyotaka then used water to wash it away all the soap on Rimuru's body.

This made Rimuru feel extremely comfortable.

After that Kiyotaka also cleaned himself and then the two went out of the bathroom.

Right now Kiyotaka was drying Rimuru's hair and he also asked Rimuru.

Kiyotaka: Hey, Rimuru.

Rimuru: What's wrong Oni-tan~

Kiyotaka: Why do you have hickeys on your neck?

Rimuru: I don't know either, since I slept with Yumeko-nee-chan it started.

Kiyotaka: Yumeko?Your fiancee? you and her sleeping together.

Rimuru: Yes, Yumeko onee-chan and I sleep together. I usually go to her house to play for 2 days and sleep there. Later, when I am old enough to get married, according to mother, I will live there with her forever. Today was supposed to be the day that I would meet her, but I asked my father's permission to let me stay with you so I won't see her in the near future. But I'm sure she'll be angry.

Kiyotaka: "Will she come all the way here to bring Rimuru back, probably not."

Kiyotaka: Rimuru, can you tell me more details.

Rimuru rubbed his head trying to recall and answered.

Rimuru: Usually me and nee-chan would play together before going to sleep, usually it would be a pretending to be an animal game, then before going to bed onee-chan would make me a cup of warm milk, usually after drinking it I would go to sleep. In the morning, when I woke up, my back was a little sore and Yumeko onee-chan was sleeping next to me.

Kiyotaka:"..."

Rimuru: Also, Yumeko onee-chan is always naked and looks tired, I think it's her habit, weird.

Kiyotaka: Yeah, it's really weird.

Kiyotaka: "Maybe that's just her habit, it's all a coincidence, It's just a coincidence Kiyotaka"

Kiyotaka reassured himself against the harsh reality.

Then Rimuru and Kiyotaka decided to have breakfast. Kiyotaka ate cereal and Rimuru ate yoghurt, a lot of yoghurt.

Kiyotaka: "Rimuru really likes to eat yoghurt, maybe I should go buy a yogurt maker"

With that in mind Kiyotaka and Rimuru decided to go to Keyaki Mall.

Rimuru and Kiyotaka were on their way there, needless to say, everyone on the street noticed them, as they were walking, Rimuru suddenly left Kiyotaka and ran towards a beautiful young girl with long and double platinum blonde hair, red eyes, especially that girl was wearing a school uniform, with a black shirt under her school jacket and black tights that accentuated the beauty of her thighs making her look very attractive , above her is a headband as an accessory.

Rimuru said as he walked: Onee-chan.

The girl who was scrolling through her phone heard the voice and looked in Rimuru's direction, judging from her expression, she seemed surprised mixed with happiness, it seems that girl and Rimuru know each other. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------