Rimuru in Mushoku Tensei. Chap 2: Teleport Event

It's been a while since Rimuru went on an adventure.

At this moment, in the room of the Greyrat family, there is a child who is practicing water magic by creating water spheres. Until the boy picked up the book and said splash flow and he fired a water spell that blew up the wall.

Paul and zenith, seeing the explosion, ran over. Paul doesn't know what happened, while zenith see if rudeus is okay. But when he looked at the magic book, the zenith showed a scary smile. And ask rudeus, rudeus can only apologize. But when rudeus answered, zenith jumped for joy.

Zenith: So Rudeus is as genius as his brother, husband. We have to find him a tutor.

Rudeus Pov:

Huh zenith just said brother, do I have a brother, I thought I was an only child.

I immediately asked zenith.

Rudeus: Mom, do I have a brother?.

Zenith: Oh yeah, I've never told you about him before, he's a very cute and talented kid, if anyone sees him, they'll fall for his cuteness.

What kind of brother is that, sounds like a girl, maybe a trap, so I asked my mother.

Rudeus: So where is he?

Zenith: Your brother is a bit older than you, but he's already gone on an adventure, he's stronger than your father.

Ah re, stronger than paul but only a few years older than me, how talented is he ?. And for some reason, when it comes to my brother, Lilia's expression brightens up.

Rudeus Pov end.

Later, the Greyrats hired a girl named Roxy as a teacher. Rudeus learned magic from Roxy after which he was recognized as a water saint, he met sylphiette, a blue-haired elf girl. After seeing his setbacks with his master, Rudeus wanted to go to school, but to pay for his tuition he had to tutor Eris boreus greyrat, a girl with a hot temper.

In another place, there was a person wearing a mask, with a body like a high school student, walking on the street. He wears a white robe along with a patterned mask. He didn't carry any weapons, ordinary people would call him stupid but this person was extremely dangerous all his magic and swordsmanship were emperor rank. As for the healing, it was a god-level person, that person was Rimuru Greyrat.

Rimuru Pov:

I've been adventuring for a while, I've joined a guild and taken on quests, I usually go alone, and will do quests pretty quickly, these monsters don't seem to bother me, there's a lot new monster species, after a while I was raised to rank s, adventurers started naming me white mask.

I gradually became bored with risky work. Then I heard that there are a lot of interesting things in the demon continent from adventurers and so I decided to go to the demon continent. When I got there, I saw that it was a desolate place with no trees but only desert. On the way I encountered a lot of succubus, but they were quite weak and nothing special, I just needed to use fire magic to destroy them. They are too weak for me.

On the way I can also see ancient ruins with teleportation. This surprised me quite a bit, I don't know who invented this, they look quite complicated. After thinking for a while, I continued my journey. Monsters keep appearing and I keep killing them, after a while they won't be seen, not to mention they're all dead.

After walking for a while, I saw a maze, looking through the maze there was nothing, so I decided to return. Maybe I should stop fighting monsters for a while, and focus on playing music. Lately I've been practicing playing an old music called violin. It's pretty cool, in this world music isn't popular, so when they hear my music, everyone gathers and listens.

 It's  pretty cool, in this world music isn't popular, so when they hear my music, everyone gathers and listens

Rimuru Pov end.

A few more time have passed since Rudeus became Eris' tutor. At this moment in a land, Rudeus is trying out the new staff that Eris bought as a gift. Then suddenly there were strange vortexes in the sky. At this time, in the unfulfilled heavens are standing on the whirlpools. Perugius sent his subordinates down to see the cause of the problem. Orsted and Kishirika Kishirisu also noticed this and headed there.

Meanwhile, the incident is also visible to Rimuru thanks to rimuru's eyes (which have the same function as milim's eyes).

Rimuru thinks: there is a big mana concentrated in one point, should I go and measure it, never mind. (continues to play the violin).

At the place of rudeus, Ghislaine was fighting with Almanfi when suddenly a blue light shone down causing them to teleport to another place, not only them but this event affected a large number of people.