Rimuru: Back to the future

In a small office in the town of Tempest, a slime was working hard, he was currently going through his papers, there were some that he didn't understand at all, and the more surprising thing among them was that there are also marriage proposal letters. Many people sent marriage proposal letters to Rimuru. Some of the letters were from Obera, Shion, Shuna, Claire, Chloe.

There were some that even surprised Rimuru.

Rimuru: Luminous? I thought she only liked girls.

Rimuru: Velgrynd? Doesn't she already have Masayuki. There's also Velzard, I think I can marry these two to take revenge on Guy and Rudra. But can that be considered an incest? Probably not.

Rimuru: In this pile of letters there is also Hinata's, I didn't know she was interested in me.

Among those files are also names from other worlds such as Ramiel, Malty, Flare, Faye.

Rimuru: That's enough paperwork for today.

Rimuru: I'm so bored, what should I do?

Ciel: I think you can go back to the past and try new things.

Rimuru: I can do that?

Ciel: Of course, with my help everything is possible.

Rimuru: But doesn't my time travel affect the flow of time? My presence will act as an aberration and will cause the timeline to branch and create many other timelines.

Ciel: You don't need to worry because there's already a team to handle this.

Rimuru: Is that so, then I can rest assured. Okay Ciel let's start.

Having said that, Ciel did her job.

A phone booth appeared in front of the two of them.

Rimuru: A phone booth, cool.

Rimuru then walked into the phone booth.

Rimuru: How to operate this machine, Ciel?

Ciel: Just press the number 69 and the machine will automatically return to the year you want.

Rimuru: How convenient.

Rimuru raised his arms high as if holding a guitar, with one hand placed on top of the other. Rimuru then imitates playing the guitar by plucking the strings with his fingers and moving his body as if he were playing a real instrument.

Rimuru: You rock, Ciel.

Ciel: I know.

Rimuru then pressed the number 69 and suddenly a noise rang out, like rock music.

Then that phone booth disappeared.

Somewhere, a phone booth appeared

Rimuru slowly walked out, in front of him was a red-haired demon.