Rimuru in Fate/Apocrypha. Chap 4: Before the storm

After Olaf summoned the chain, this made Astolfo quite surprised not only by the horror of the weapon but also by the danger it emanated. But he regains the spirit of mine.

Then the two rushed to attack, their weapons colliding with each other creating a loud noise.

Astolfo: Unexpectedly, that chain is made of meat but extremely sturdy.

Astolfo swung his spear and collided with Olaf's chain, blocking the fight equally well and then decided to aim for Olaf's head and succeeded in repelling Olaf but before that Olaf's chain got close to Astolfo's body.

Astolfo tried to dodge the attack but the chain still managed to hit Astolfo's legs and cause Astolfo to lose a leg, which caused Astolfo to lose his balance and fall to the ground, while Olaf's head was blown off.

But immediately Olaf's body took the head that had just been blown away and put it on his body as if nothing had happened.

Astolfo: It hurts, I didn't expect to be hit this hard but the monster doesn't seem to take too much damage.

Seeing Astolfo injured, Olaf grabbed the chain and headed straight for Astolfo.

Astolfo: Damn.

Sensing danger approaching Astolfo poured energy into his weapon.

Astolfo waited for Olaf to come near.

Astolfo: Trap of Argalia.

Instantly, a burst of energy shot out from his weapon.

The monster Olaf that moved at high speed towards Astolfo was unable to dodge this attack and it was completely destroyed by them causing Olaf's entire body to disappear.

Astolfo: Any object that touches this spear will instantly melt. Impressive right?

Olaf: You will pay the price!!!

Astolfo: Why are you so tense?

Then a group of people came to that place.

Vlad III: What an interesting monster.

Avicebron: It is a high-class summoned monster, what a quality monster.

Celenike: I have so many questions to ask.

Darnic: I really want to know who summoned a monster that could seriously injure a servant like that.

Darnic said as he looked towards Astolfo being treated.

Roche: Everyone look at the head and other parts of the monster that are glowing.

Everyone needs to be careful it's self-destructing.

A barrier of magic was created by Darnic.

Olaf glows and explodes, a huge explosion occurs, the two servants watching from afar also have to run as fast as they can to avoid the explosion, the Rider on the red has to summon his chariot and go fast.

The explosion was so powerful that the surrounding buildings disappeared and people live nearby immediately turned to dust.