Chilling Time

Early morning somewhere, there was a truck parked there. 

That truck was a food truck. The truck is blue and decorated with many pictures and food to attract customers.

This mobile store is not open at this time. 

In this truck, there is a person sleeping. The chair was lowered to the maximum to form a rather small bed and did not seem very comfortable, but the sleeping person seemed to be sleeping very well. 

The one who was sleeping was a blue-haired young man with a feminine appearance, many people looked at him and thought he was a girl. But no, he's a boy.

The name of this person is Rimuru, a 21-year-old boy who drops out of college and city life to choose a more comfortable life, a chef.

Rimuru was sleeping when suddenly there was a sound that was Rimuru's alarm. The noise from the alarm awakened Rimuru. 

Rimuru sat up in a tired posture, it seems that sleeping on the truck is not very comfortable. He sat for a while to wake up. 

Then Rimuru decided to wake up and leave his bed. He took his clothes, toothpaste and toothbrush and then he went to a nearby public bathroom. 

When he entered the bathroom, the boys all looked at him with puzzled eyes.

Realizing this, Rimuru spoke up. 

Rimuru: Before you say anything, I'm a guy, and stop looking at me.

In response to this, the boy could only nod, but there was suspicion that Rimuru was a girl.

Rimuru took off his clothes and showered. After he finished, he put on his clothes, brushed his teeth, and left the public bath.

Rimuru returned to his food truck, it was only 6:9 am so he decided to have breakfast. Rimuru took out a bag of pure coffee beans from his cupboard. He put the coffee beans on a paper used to filter the coffee then he poured hot water and waited.

 He put the coffee beans on a paper used to filter the coffee then he poured hot water and waited

 After waiting for a while, Rimuru  has coffee to enjoy, which is pure black coffee.

Rimuru: There's nothing better than drinking coffee in the morning.

Rimuru sat enjoying his coffee for a while before he started to prepare ingredients for food. Then he officially opened the store.

It was now 9:6 am.

After opening for a while, the first wave of customers arrived.

Customer 1: 2 takoyaki, please.

Rimuru: Comin right up.

Rimuru started cooking and took orders for the first customer.