Rimuru in Cote. Special Chapter: Sae has a little angel 2

After a few days in the hospital, Sae was also discharged. The first thing Sae did when she was discharged from the hospital was buying  clothes and necessary equipment for Rimuru.

Sae has no experience in taking care of children, so when shopping for things she requires the help of an employee.

All attention was focused on Rimuru and Sae.

Sae: So embarrassing.

Rimuru who didn't understand what was going on could only look at his mother and smile.

After a while of choosing and buying things, the mother and son returned home. Rimuru was hungry so Sae decided to feed him.

Sae pulled down her bra, immediately Rimuru grabbed Sae's chest and ate his dinner.

Rimuru's actions tickled Sae.

Sae: Kya, it's a bit ticklish, I've been breastfeeding for a while but I still can't get used to it, but my baby is so cute.

Sae pinched Rimuru's cheeks making Rimuru who was eating feel uncomfortable. and Rimuru puffed up his cheeks.

Sae was feeding Rimuru when suddenly there was a knock on the door

Sae: Who could that be?

Sae stopped feeding Rimuru and went to the door to see who was calling her.

The person outside the main door was Chie Hoshinomiya and she was carrying a bottle of wine.

Sae: Oh, hell no.

Sae decided to ignore Hoshinomiya.  And this has worked.

Hoshinomiya: Mou, it seems Sae is not at home.

However, Rimuru suddenly let out a yawn.

And Hoshinomiya heard.

Hoshinomiya: Are, what's that, I heard children's voices in Sae-chan's house. Sae-chan, you're in there ?, open the door, you won't be able to escape.

Hoshinomiya kept ringing Sae's bell.

Because of the noise and trouble, Sae decided to open the door to let Chie in.

Chie: I knew right away.

But Chie's attention immediately turned to the baby in Sae's arms.

Chie: Sae-chan that's...

Sae: Yeah this is my baby.

Chie immediately approached and took Rimuru from Sae's hand.

Sae: Are?

Chie: Kawaii, Sae I'm so jealous why you have such a cute baby.

Chie said that while kissing Rimuru's cheek.

Sae: Hey be careful Chie, Rimuru is sleeping.

Chie: Oh, sorry so her name is Rimuru, I'm sure she will grow up to be a very beautiful person then Sae-chan will definitely worry about it.

Sae: There's no need to worry about that since Rimuru is a boy.

Chie: So Rimuru is a bou ha.

.....

Chie: Chotto mate, you say that Rimuru is a boy.

Sae: Yes, what's wrong?

Chie kept looking at Rimuru and then back at Sae with a doubtful expression.

But then Chie believed what Sae said.

Suddenly, the atmosphere changes.

Chie: Sae-chan I have a request.

Chie said with a serious mood and a serious face.

Sae: Why are you so serious all of a sudden?

Sae had never seen her friend this serious before.

Chie: Please let me call you mother-in-law. I will definitely bring happiness to Rimuru.

Sae: Hahahhhhhhhhhh