Rimuru in Fate/Zero. Chap 5: Inevitable (Ending)

France.

Reporter: The reporter from our helicopter received the image from above. You can see giants trampling on people and structures......

The reporter paused for a moment because he heard the sound of the cave getting louder and louder.

Reporter: Ladies and gentlemen, this will be my last time hosting this show. Although I haven't been on this show for a long time, thank you all for taking the time to watch me.

The noise got louder and louder.

The reporter looked in the direction of the sound.

Reporter: Maybe this is God's punishment for us.

The reporter spoke before being crushed by the Titans.

Germany

In the city where the traffic is currently congested, two people are sitting in a car, Shinji Matou and his private driver.

Shinji: Why is the traffic jam so long?

Driver: I don't know either, some people left their cars and ran as if something was wrong. Let me go out and see.

Shinji: Hmm.

The driver opened the door and closed it and went out to see what was going on, he looked in the direction of the buildings, then made a scared face, he stood there for a while and then joined the crowd.

But he left Shinji locked in the car.

Shinji: Hey what the hell are you doing, why are you running...

Suddenly, a loud noise like an earthquake made Shinji unable to finish his sentence. He peered through the glass to see what was going on.

Shinji: What is that thing.

Shinji saw a bunch of giants heading towards him. They have the speed of horses as they gradually come closer.

Shinji frantically tried to find a way to get out of the car that was holding him, he tried using the buttons on the car but it seemed that the impact of the vibrations caused the car to malfunction.

This made Shinji extremely panic, he tried to break the door to get out, after a while he successfully broke the glass door and got out, he was happy but that joy didn't last long, Shinji looked up and saw one big foot. His attempt to escape was ultimately futile.

 His attempt to escape was ultimately futile

Shinji: AAAAAAAAAA.

Shinji screamed in vain before being crushed by the paws of Titans.

Einzbern Castle.

Most of the heads of the family fled when they learned that the place would be destroyed, leaving only Illya and her two maids Leysritt and Sella, who decided to stay with their mistress.

Leysritt: Mistress we need to get out of here.

Illya: No, we have to wait for Mama and Papa to come back.