A bad day

It was raining and in a house, Rimuru a 5-year-old boy was wearing a yellow raincoat. In his hand was a paper boat, he was going to play with it.

Rimuru was going to play with Velgrind, but it seemed his sister was busy with something

Rimuru was going to play with Velgrind, but it seemed his sister was busy with something. So Rimuru decided to play alone.

He left his house and stepped out into the rain. Rimuru let his boat drift with the current. Rimuru chased after the floating boat, he traveled quite a distance. Rimuru continued to chase the boat, he even passed the construction warning sign "Tempest Public Works".

Rimuru chased the boat until he came to a strange street, and the boat looked like it was going to fall into the sewer.

But as the boat was about to fall into the sewer, someone caught it.

Rimuru: Nee-chan?

The one who picked up Rimuru's paper boat was none other than Velzard.

Velzard: Rimuru, what are you doing in this weather, it's dangerous, this is your boat.

Velzard gave the paper boat to Rimuru.

Rimuru: I'm just chasing the boat, you come home early today.

Velzard: Yeah, I got off work early today, Let's go Rimuru I'll take you out to eat your favorite food.

Rimuru: Yata, hamburgers.

Velzard took Rimuru's hand and they went to Rimuru's favorite hamburger place, Joe Metheny's hamburger.

But the place where Velzard and Rimuru were talking was still another person or rather something that had listened to their conversation.

At the bottom of the sewer there was a guy with orange hair, his face was covered in white makeup and his lips were red, he or she was a clown.

???: Oh man, she's so close, I'm hungry.

------------

Rimuru and Velzard arrived at the hamburger shop, it was quite a large store, the first floor sold hamburgers and the second floor was a pretty famous barber shop.

Velzard immediately came to order.

Lovett: My name is Lovett, how can I help you?

Velzard: We'd like to order two hamburgers.

Lovett: Sorry, but we don't have any meat, no one's getting a haircut these days.

Velzard: Huh?

Lovett: Oh, please forget what I just said, sorry but we only have ice cream left.

Velzard: Well then, give me two ice cream cones.

Then Rimuru and Velzard ate ice cream.

Maybe this is not their lucky day.

Rimuru was a bit sad that he couldn't enjoy his favorite hamburger.

Velzard patted Rimuru's head trying to cheer him up.

Velzard: Don't worry Rimuru, I think we'll have better luck next time.

After that, Rimuru went home with Velzard, Rimuru sang while walking, making all passersby pay attention to him.

People passing by: so cute.

Velzard: So cute.

Pennywise: Cute, wait, what am I doing here?

-------------

Rimuru and Velzard were walking on the road when suddenly Velzard's phone rang, it seems Velzard has a meeting to attend and Rimuru has to go home alone.

But Velzard forgot that Rimuru didn't know the way home so Rimuru didn't know where he was.

But then suddenly a girl came to his aid, a girl with pink hair and a pretty face.

Sato: Hello, are you lost?

Rimuru: Yes, I am and who are you?

Sato: My name is Sato Matsuzaka, a high school girl, if you are lost, I can take you home.

Sato reached out her hand to Rimuru.

Rimuru: Really, thank you.

Rimuru cheered and took Sato's hand.

Sato had a slightly unusual expression after Rimuru grabbed her hand.

Sato: "As I thought, so soft, his hands are so soft"

Then Rimuru was taken somewhere by Sato.

------------

Moments later.

Rimuru and Sato were standing in front of an apartment.

Rimuru: Where is this, and why are we here?

Sato: This is my house, don't worry your parents are waiting for you in there.

Rimuru: Really, then if you'll excuse me, Rimuru opened the door and entered the apartment.

He entered the apartment but Rimuru didn't see his parents anywhere, instead there was a purple haired woman.

Sato Aunt: Oh, who is this Sato, so cute.

Sato Anut approached Rimuru and hugged him.

This confused Rimuru.

Rimuru: Sato-onee chan, where are my parents?

Sato: Don't worry you'll see your parents again if you help you with one thing.

Rimuru: What is it?

Sato: Be mine.

Sato immediately closed the door of the apartment