Mother and son

Lucia woke up, right next to her was a blue-haired child.

Lucia POV:

I woke up, right before my eyes was the face of the person I love the most, my son Rimuru.

Rimuru is my only son, I used to have a husband named Veldanava, but now he is wanted for drug distribution, he was later found dead while trying to free his students, feldway by some gang.

He's dead, but as long as I still have Rimuru, I don't care too much about how things turn out.

Returning to the present, right now I am extremely happy.

Rimuru looks so adorable when he sleeps like that, he's right next to me, the way he sleeps is to hug me with his two small hands like he's hugging a doll.

I have to say that the feeling of being hugged by him is the most wonderful feeling in the world, I can't get enough of this feeling.

While Rimuru was sleeping, I often pinched his cheeks, oh how soft it was, it felt so pliable, I really wanted to pinch him.

But it was my action that woke Rimuru.

Rimuru woke up from his sleep and spoke to me.

Rimuru: good morning okaasan.

I immediately responded to it.

Lucia: Good morning, Rimuru.

After that, I helped him clean himself and I also prepared to go to work.

I am a lawyer and Rimuru is an elementary school student.

Today, Rimuru will ride his bike to school. After breakfast, I will say goodbye to him and go to work.

Lucia POV end.

At work:

Today Lucia is in charge of a case of a person who is detained and has no money to hire a lawyer, and she will be the one to fight for this person's rights.

Lucia: So, Mr?

Lalo: Eduardo, but you can call me Lalo.

Lucia: Okay, Lalo.

Then they talked to each other.

A while later at home.

Lucia came home after a tiring day so she decided to make Rimuru's favorite dish, confit byaldi, a dish made of thinly sliced vegetables with tomato sauce and bell peppers.

At this point, Lucia has completed most of the process and just brought it to the furnace.

After a while, the confit byaldi was finished, and the dish was finished by the time Rimuru came home.

Rimuru: I'm home.

Lucia: Welcome home Rimuru.

But the scene before her eyes shocked Lucia.

Rimuru had bruises on his body, but the bicycle was broken.

Lucia: What happened Rimuru?

Rimuru: I bumped into a branch.

Lucia: Oh my son, Lucia immediately approached Rimuru and examined his entire body.

Lucia: You go ahead and eat, dinner is on the table.

Rimuru then went to the dining table to enjoy his favorite food.

After a while Lucia returned with the medical equipment and began to treat Rimuru.

As a result, Rimuru had to miss school for a few days because Lucia was afraid that her son would get hurt again.

But fortunately a few days later, he was allowed to go to school again。