Rimuru in Demon Slayer. Chap 4 : Tamayo and Yushiro

When Rimuru, Tanjiro, and Nezuko reached the city, it was already dark.

When Tanjiro came here, he was overwhelmed by the beauty of Tokyo.

Rimuru then led the Kamado brothers to a restaurant. Then Rimuru ordered the food.

Rimuru:  owner gives us 2 bowls of yamakake Udon.

Shop owner: Hai.

Then they sat down on chairs and waited for the food to come out. Nezuko was sleeping next to Tanjiro and Rimuru was sitting across from Tanjiro. After a while, 2 bowls of Udon were brought out, still hot. 

Then Rimuru and Tanjiro picked up the bowl of noodles and started eating

Then Rimuru and Tanjiro picked up the bowl of noodles and started eating. The two of them started by sipping noodles. When they finished sipping the noodle soup, suddenly Tanjiro's nose smelled something very unpleasant. That made him surprised and he dropped the plate of noodles.

Rimuru: eh, Tanjiro you dropped your bowl of noodles.

Tanjiro: This smell is the smell of the devil, Rimuru take care of Nezuko for me.

Rimuru: Oh Okay, that's fine.

Tanjiro then chased the scent, and after a while, he found the person, Muzan. He was wearing a black suit with a white hat. he looks like Michael Jackson.

Tanjiro: It was him, he was the one who killed my family.

Tanjiro was about to get the sword when he noticed that Muzan was holding a child in his arms, then a woman came out and called him husband. This is the fake family he created. Tanjiro realized this. Muzan then used his sharp fingernails to slash the neck of a passerby and transform him into a demon. The man jumped on his wife and bit her. Tanjiro still looked surprised at what happened in front of him. Tanjiro then approached the demon-turned-man and tried to stop him.

After that he was also able to control him, but at this point, Muzan was gone, he promised to put an end to him. At this time, the police came and forced Tanjiro to let go of the person, but fortunately, now there were patterns appearing. 

Tanjiro: This is the smell of the devil. 

Then appearing in front of Tanjiro were two demons. 

Tamayo: yes, I am both a demon and a medical man and I also have the desire to kill Kibutsuji Muzan.

As for Muzan, after killing 2 people in an alley, he ordered his 2 subordinates to find and kill Tanjiro. After talking with Tamayo, he returned to Rimuru's place.

Rimuru: You're back, Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: yes I'm be back Rimuru san.

Then Tanjiro ordered 2 more bowls of Udon noodles and he ate both.

Rimuru: Eh, you eat well.

The three of them then leave the restaurant when they meet Yushiro.

Rimuru: Who is that ?

Tanjiro: ahh, that's Yushiro. Although he is a demon, he is not evil.

Rimuru: Is that so.

Tanjiro: you wait for me.

Yushiro: It was that person who told me to take you there. That kid is a demon, it's so annoying. Who is that masked guy? Looks so useless.

Tanjiro: Annoying?. You mean to say Nezuko is ugly. What's more troubling is that Rimuru is useless.

Tanjiro: neh, she's the beauty of my village. That masked man is Rimuru, even though he's a boy, behind that mask is the prettiest face I've ever seen.

Rimuru: You don't have to say that Tanjiro.

Then the four of them entered a virtual wall. Behind the wall is a house. After entering the house, everyone meets a girl wearing a Kimono, She is Tamayo.

Tamayo: Welcome back. Who's the other person ?

Rimuru: I would like to introduce myself as Rimuru., a member of the demon slaying team like Tanjiro.

Tamayo: Nice to meet you Rimuru.

Tanjiro: How's the other girl doing.

Tamayo: She'll be fine, but the husband has to be locked up.

After that, Tamayo tells everyone about how she tried to adjust her body and get rid of Muzan's curse.

Tanjiro: Then is there a way to turn a demon back into a human ?

Tamayo: yes, to turn a demon back into a human one would have to study the blood of countless demons. So Tanjiro I want to ask you to collect their blood.

Tanjiro: I'm very willing to do that.

When Tanjiro finished speaking, there was an explosion caused by 2 balls.

Then the smoke cleared and revealed two demons, two demons named Yahaba with two eyes in the palm of his hand and Susamaru the demon holding two temari balls.

Rimuru: Just let me deal with that girl with many temari balls, Tanjiro you take care of the rest.

Then Rimuru rushing towards Susamaru in a dizzying manner. Susamaru, threw many balls at Rimuru but all were pierced by Rimuru's blade. The distance between Rimuru and Susamaru was shortened quickly. Before Susamaru could make the next counterattack, he was cut off by Rimuru.

Yushiro: so fast, Miss Tamayo can you see his movements ?

Tamayo: Sorry, I can't see, he's moving too fast.

As for Tanjiro, after a fight with Yahaba, he won, leaving him lying on the ground, but fortunately Rimuru threw him a potion of recovery medicine.

Then dawn dawned and the bodies of the two demons also gradually disappeared.

Now everyone has entered the house. Rimuru was the only one watching the sunrise.

After Nezuko hugged Tamayo, she wanted to adopt little girl, but Tanjiro said No and Nezuko would continue the journey with him and Rimuru. At this moment Rimuru stepped down.

Rimuru: hello everyone what did I miss (no longer wearing a mask).

Nezuko ran out to hug Rimuru and Rimuru responded by patting her head.

Tamayo and Yushiro were looking at Rimuru intently.

Tanjiro: Rimuru san, you don't wear a mask anymore.

Rimuru: Yeah.

Tamayo: Rimuru, even though I knew you were a boy, I didn't expect you to be so pretty.

Yushiro was still staring at Rimuru and thought, "He's so pretty, what are you thinking Yushiro, in this world Tamayo is the most beautiful."

Then Tanjiro, Nezuko and Rimuru said their goodbyes and set off.