Rimuru in Mushoku Tensei. Chap 12: Fortress Karon

Right now Rudy, Roxy, Zanoba and Rimuru are preparing to go to Karon Fortress.

They and 500 soldiers will have to fend off 5000 enemy troops.

Rudy told Zanoba about it but he didn't seem to care and just nodded. That is indifference. 

Rudy tried to explain to Zanoba about the disparity in numbers. After explaining for a while, Zanoba tilted his head in confusion.

Zanoba: Why should master care about that

Rudy: 5000 enemy troops compared to 500 of our troops is 10 times more.

Hearing that, Zanoba laughed

Zanoba: You know master, you didn't count you, Roxy-dono and especially Rimuru-sama. Because depending on the situation, a holy level magician might be able to take on 1000 soldiers.  While master and Roxy-dono are both king tier and above and we even have Rimuru sama with the power of a legendary adventurer plus Karon's geography, the enemy side will need more soldiers.

Hearing that Rudy didn't know what to say. Zanoba seems to be very knowledgeable about war.  

But what Rudy meant was about the trap in Karon.

Rudy: Didn't Pax send everyone to Karon to kill us.

Hearing that Rimuru answered Rudy.

Rimuru: I don't think he's that kind of person, from our conversation, I found him to be a a good king.

Rudy was still suspicious of Pax, but Rimuru's words seemed to reassure him.

Nine days later, Rudy's party reaches the Karon fortress, which is larger than expected. It was a very well located fortress near the river crossing. Very convenient for defending and hindering the enemy's attack.

The cannon's back rests on a forest, just passing through the forest will reach Shirone. However, there are many monsters in the forest that will make it difficult to retreat.

The fortress had equipment such as shooting machines and watchtowers, a disproportionate area for 500 people to guard.

Then everyone made their way to the fortress command room.

When they saw Zanoba, the people there were skeptical. But when Rimuru appeared, everyone seemed to have become more excited. It seems the White mask is very popular.

According to the plan, Zanoba, since he hasn't been on the battlefield for a long time, will take on the position of assistant. After that, following Zanoba's orders, all the soldiers were gathered.

Speaking of Zanoba, he looks very imposing right now with full body armor and a baseball bat in his hand.

As for Rimuru, he put on a white suit adorned with yellow colors, plus a red cape. Finally, the crown and the staff in hand. This was the outfit that he normally wore when he assumed the position of king of Asura.

 This was the outfit that he normally wore when he assumed the position of king of Asura