Rimuru in Akame ga Kill. Chap 3: Night Raid

After going to the Pub Leone ordered a lot of wine, the bottles were brought out. She drank most of it.

Rimuru, Ramiris, and Tatsumi were all amazed at the sight of Leone drinking.

Rimuru: My tremendous intuitive sense of the female informs me that she is troubled.

Tatsumi: That's enough drinking, tell me how I can work for the government.

Rimuru: That's right.

Leone: Okay, I know someone who can help you two, but it requires a lot of money.

Tatsumi: I see, is this enough?

Tatsumi handed Leone a large bag of money.

Leone: Oh, this should be enough. What about you?

Leone pointed in Rimuru's direction.

Rimuru: I don't have any money. But you can take this dragonfly.

Rimuru took Ramiris in his arms and directed Ramiris in Leone's direction.

Ramiris: Hey.

Leone: Even though it's a strange creature, I don't think anyone will buy it.

Rimuru: I see, no one dares to buy, Ramiris is useless.

An enraged Ramiris flew in Rimuru's direction and made an angry expression.

Ramiris: Hey who are you calling useless, I'm the spirit queen, queen!!!, do you hear me. If I were in my true form, with one punch I could blow the whole country away, one punch.

Ramiris did the martial art and thrust her fist into the air.

Rimuru: Yes, I know.

Leone: It's okay, I'll help you too.

Then Leone walked out of the pub.

Rimuru, Ramiris and Tatsumi sat waiting for Leone. They waited for a long time, but Leone still hadn't come back.

Rimuru: Hey Tatsumi, maybe you and I have been fooled.

Tatsumi: No way,Leone onee chan can't be that kind of person.

So they sat and waited for a while. At this time Tatsumi realized.

Tatsumi: We've been tricked.

Rimuru: Isn't that obvious?

Then they pay for the wine and get out of there.

Tatsumi: I'm out of money, I don't know where to sleep today, I'll have to sleep on the street again, what about you rimuru, Ramiris, where are you going to sleep?

Rimuru: I don't know, we really don't have any money and we don't know where to go.

Tatsumi: Is that so.

Rimuru and Tatsumi were talking when a carriage passed by, it was a noble's carriage.

Then a blonde girl with a pretty face came down from that car, her name was Aria.