Rimuru in Akame Ga Kill. Chap 2: The Empire.

Rimuru POV:

It's been 69 days since Ramiris and I escaped from the Tempest kingdom, we've been floating in the open sea for a long time without seeing land, there was a time when we ran out of food because Ramiris ate it secretly, we ran out of food reserves. We thought we were going to die but at that moment We met a big ship, we were happy but it was a pirate ship. A ship with a skull flag and a straw hat?

We thought we would become slaves, but contrary to our imagination, they were extremely friendly people. Their captain is a young man with a Straw Hat.

He's a nice guy, he laughs a lot, but especially he doesn't care about my appearance. As for the other members on the ship, they all thought I was a girl, I must have worn a mask to avoid trouble.

We traveled together for a while then we separated, when we separated, they gave us a lot of food, and now we have enough food to continue our journey. Of course, this time I had to tie up Ramiris.

Ramiris: Rimuru, untie me please, I promise not to steal anymore.

Don't mind the sound of that dragonfly.

We continued our journey and now we have found land.

I immediately put on a mask to avoid trouble.

As our boat approached the shore, it also began to sink, by the time we reached the mainland it was completely submerged, Ramiris and I bowed to it with the highest respect

Rimuru: You are a good boat.

We then went to ask the fishermen if there were any cities nearby, they told us there was a huge capital if we went east.

So we set off on the road. On the way Ramiris asked me.

Ramiris: Rimuru, we have no money, what are we going to do?

Rimuru: We always have the option of selling you, I'm sure there will be many people who want to buy a talking dragonfly like you.

Ramiris thought it was a joke.

Ramiris: Haha, Rimuru you're so funny, you're joking right?

I still looked at Ramiris with my face unchanged.