14. Allergy

Hey, lovelies 💕. How are you?

KARUNA'S POV

I slipped into my bed. MR ARROGANT is working on his laptop while sitting on the couch. I kept admiring him.

He is arrogant, rude, and grumpy but he is hell-handsome. His hazel eyes, his pink lips look so soft and kissable, his jawline, his broad shoulders. His every body part seems sexy. 

His fingers were busy on the laptop and that caught my attention.  A smirk formed on my lips. He has long and thick fingers. Even his fingers seem so sexy while working on the laptop. How these fingers will feel when it will work on my figure? His veins. Fuck why didn't I notice him earlier? He looks hell-hot. How hot does he look during a workout?  And especially shirtless and while taking a shower.

I widened my eyes realizing how unholy I was thinking.

" What happened," Nikhil said while smirking

" Nothing has happened yet ?," I said still ogling him

He paused his work and kept his laptop aside. He started walking towards me and we didn't break eye contact.

He came towards me, leaned downward to my face, and said in a sensual way

" Do you want something to happen?" he said and tucked my hair behind my ears

" What can happen? " I asked being lost in his eyes

"  Many things could have happened which can bring pleasure to you. I can make   your  thoughts  into reality " he said with the same smirk on his face

"Which thoughts, " I asked

" The one you are having while ogling me," he said

I came out of my thoughts and pushed him backward. He fell and his bum kissed the floor.

" OMG, Are you okay? I am sorry. It all happened in the heat of the moment" I said and gave him my hand to pick him up.

" If you keep gawking at me then many things could happen in the heat of the moment, " he said in a sarcastic tone and sat on the bed.

" Are you okay? Do you want me to apply the ointment?" I asked while searching for it in the first-aid box.

" Are you this desperate to see me shirtless," Nikhil said in a teasing voice

" Have some mouth filter Mr Agnivashi. How can you talk so unholy." I said

" Just the way you can think unholy. " He said

My eyes widened.

" No, I wasn't. It's just your misunderstanding" I said avoiding eye contact.

" It could be. But I have noticed you for 15 minutes and you are gawking at me like you are gonna eat me raw "

Nikhil held my wrist and pulled me towards him.

We were just at a distance of an inch. But both of us didn't break the eye contact. He continued

" If you keep ogling me like this. Then be ready for the consequences or I must say the punishment. "

It took me a minute to register what he was saying. As and when I realized what he meant I withdrew my hand from his hold and stood straight at a safe distance from him.

" I .... Am feeling sleep..y. Just leave my be. ed " I said while shuttering

Then I gave him the ointment and said
" Just app..ly it your...self "