34. He won't love me.

Hey, lovelies 💕. How are you?

Even though you didn't complete the target I am uploading the chapter.

NIKHIL'S POV

It's Sangeet today. As usual, I am on time and she is late. But never mind
Queens are never late rest are early.

I went outside to attend a business call and when I returned my step halted at the entrance when I saw My women dancing.

She is looking so damn beautiful.
She wore a black saree. He looks breathtaking in sarees. And this black saree wants me to do things with her so badly.

Put your shit together man.

I still remember I drank the strawberry shake being lost in her beauty. Even though I am allergic to it.

Sometimes I felt the lack of words to express her beauty. Her moves were amazing. I can't stop myself from praising her in my mind on each dance step. I just want to hold her in my arms and dance with her

As the music stopped she started walking down the stage. I saw Pihu hugging her and a warm smile crept on my face.

I was about to walk towards her but my blood boiled seeing that maroon around her. What is he doing with her? Isn't I warned him to stay away from her?

I was cursing that fucker in my mind that's when her eyes fall on me. Thank god she sensed my presence.

She smiled at me but I raised my eyebrows.

Before I could walk toward her someone held my hand.

I was about to jerk the hand but when I saw the person I changed my mind. It's Riya. I so wanted to escape this place. But I can't.

Riya is the most irritating person in the world. I can't stand her but then I have to.

She talked with me for a few minutes. I could feel a burning glare on us. I turn to look and as expected it's Aaru.

I walked towards Aaru. Riya followed me.

We were talking and Aaru is angry just because of this bitch.

Cherry on the top that girl addressed me as a baby.

I was about to say something but I stopped enjoying the way she was getting jealous. In the afternoon she was giving me the lecture and now she is behaving like this.

If looks could kill someone then Riya would be dead till now.

Aaru left the place in annoyance and went to grab a wine glass.

I followed her and took the glass from her.

We argued for a few minutes and then she left to dance with Aman.

I will just kill this man.

Before the dance started I pushed Aman aside and danced with my angel.

In starting she showed me tantrums but later she got lost in my charms.

I love it when she behaves like this. The way she responds to my touch. The way she gets shy. I loved it.

We were about to walk down the stage but the host stopped us and declared us the winner.

We got a gift hamper and she is happy.
And I am happy to see her happy.

We all were talking and then Riya joined us. She deliberately spilled water on me.

She started cleaning it using a tissue and touching me unnecessarily.

Before I could react Aaru  jerked her hand and said