12.Gone Crazy

Hey, lovelies 💕 . Here I am with the new chapter. Hope you like it.

NIKHIL'S POV

As usual, I woke up early at 6 a.m. and checked on Karuna. She was still asleep, so I quietly got out of bed and headed to the gym for my daily workout.

While I was working out, my mind kept wandering back to yesterday's events. I couldn't shake the feeling that I had caused Karuna pain, which made me feel anxious and restless.

After my workout, I returned to our room, but Karuna was nowhere to be found. I wondered how she managed to wake up so early by herself. I took a quick shower and got ready for work, hoping to see her soon.

When I arrived at the dining table for breakfast, I looked around for Karuna, but she was not there. I checked the kitchen, but she wasn't there either. My heart sank as I began to worry about her whereabouts.

Suddenly, Dadi Ji's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Are you searching for Karuna?" she asked.

I shook my head, feeling relieved. "Yes, have you seen her?"

"She went to meet her friend. It's something important. Didn't she tell you?" Dadi Ji replied.

" She did. But I forgot " I said

" Oh now bhaiya can't stay away from bhabhi for a moment "
Pihu said in a teasing tone.

" Just focus on your breakfast," I said

"Khadoos" Pihu murmured

" I heard it, " I said

" Great " Pihu replied

" Stop behaving like kids, " Dadi Ji said

After breakfast, I left for the office, still feeling uneasy. I wondered why Karuna had left so early without telling me.

Was she upset with me? My mind raced with questions as I drove to work.

Should I call her? I thought about it, but I didn't want to seem too eager or needy. I decided to wait and see if she would reach out to me. For now, I just had to focus on my work and hope that everything would be okay.

KARUNA'S POV

As I woke up this morning, my eyes felt heavy and tired. I looked around my bedroom, but Nikhil was nowhere to be seen.

I got out of bed and made my way to the shower, trying to shake off the grogginess that still clung to me.

My thoughts immediately turned to Ishita. I was supposed to meet her today, but with everything that had happened, I hadn't had a chance to reach out to her. I wondered how she was doing, what she was feeling.

After my shower, I got dressed and headed out, determined to focus on my work and put everything else out of my mind.

I knew that there were challenges ahead, but I also knew that I was strong enough to face them. For now, all I could do was keep moving forward and hope that everything would be okay.

I went downstairs and saw Dadi Ji sitting on the sofa. I went towards her bent down to touch her feet and said

" Good morning Dadi Ji"

" Good morning beta "

" Dadi Ji I have to go to meet my friend. It's important. May I go? Please." I asked with a pleasing voice

" You don't need to ask beta. Just inform us whenever you go outside."
Dadi Ji said

" Thank you. I will be back till lunch "
I said and left.