3.The Contract

Hey lovelies 💕. Here I am with the next part . Hope you like it and will support my work .

Enjoy Reading.

AUTHOR'S POV

YESTERDAY MORNING

" Good morning Dadi "

''Good morning Dada "

"Good morning beta " Dadajii said and looked at dadi and then focused on his breakfast.

Nikhil is feeling a wierd change in her Dadi's behaviour since few days . So today he finally thought to ask her what happened.

"What happened Dadi ? Are you ignoring me ?"

"Who I am to ignore you? And I am glad at least you noticed it in 4 days . " Dadi said in a mocking tone .

"But what I did ? " Nikhil asked

" Just tell your grandson I don't want to talk to him " Dadi said looking at Dadajii

"Dadi you very well know I can't live without talking to you . I thought I am thinking much that's why I didn't asked you and even I was busy with an important work . But that doesn't mean you will ignore me ." Nikhil said in his cold tone .

But her dadi doesn't replied .

"Dadajii atleast you tell me what happened?" he asked in a frustrated tone .

Dadajii tried to spoke but stopped when her wife show him her angered eyes .

Nikhil hold her Dadi's hand and said

" You are my everything . I have no one in this world except you both . If Dadi you will behave like this how will I tolerate it ."

This melted the heart of her Dadi and she spoke in a soft tone with teary eyes

" That's why Nikhil I want you to get married. I can't see you like this baccha . Don't hold past please. Move on . I want you to get settled with a girl who will love you and take care of you . I don't know how long we will live"

" Dadi I can't do this . Ask me something else to do and I will do that gladly."

" Ok then don't talk to me . Either you get married and if not then don't talk to me . And I am very serious this time "

This angered Nikhil very much. He said in an angered fill voice

"I am not going to do this "

" Great . That means I am nothing to you" Dadi said with tearful eyes . She stood up to leave but suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her chest and collapsed on the floor.

Nikhil looked at her Dadi with an horrified expression and walked towards her

"Dadi ...dadi.... what happened?" He said with moist eyes and lifted her dadi in his arms and left for the hospital.

His mind is full of negative thoughts . His past terrified him. He tried to avoid each and every thought but nothing helped . He screamed at the driver

"How long will it take?"

"Sir just 5 minutes"

They reached the hospital. Before arriving the hospital Nikhil already informed the doctor that's why all the arrangements is done . The stretcher was ready . The staff took her grandmother to the emergency room .

After 30 minutes doctor came out of the room and said

" It was minor heart attack. For now she is fine . But Mr Agnivashi please take care of the fact that she won't take much stress and overthink . Keep her happy. She is unconscious right now . Till evening she will gain her consciousness. "

Nikhil nodded and he left. He saw his grandmother from the glass hole on the door . A loner tear escaped from his eyes .
His grandfather came towards him and said

" Nikhil no need to stay here . I am with your grandma . I know you can't bear to stay in the hospital for so long . "

Nikhil tried to protest but his grandfather stopped him and said

" If I need anything I will call you . Don't worry your dadi is fine "

Nikhil nodded and left the hospital . He drove to his office and called his PA to arrange a helper for his grandfather in the hospital so he won't face any problem.

AT THE OFFICE

He leaned on the chair and was thinking of what happened today. He is only filled with anger and guilt right now . Suddenly he heard the Knock on the door and said in his cold voice.

" Come in"

Mr Sharma entered and said

" Sir you have meeting with Bedi's in an hour. We have to leave for the meeting. It will take 50 minutes to reach their.

" Okay I am coming in 5 minutes "

Nikhil took a deep breath and decides to leave.

NIKHIL'S POV

I was walking out of the my company's building and suddenly I bumped with a girl. I was about to yell at her but I heard her murmuring a sorry . Her voice was so soft and attractive . I felt a pull towards her . I forgot all the anger , guilt and frustration within a second. Just after listening her voice , I wanted to see her face . I bend a little to see her face and my eyes stuck on the beauty in front of me . She was wearing a pink colour kurta with blue denim jeans .She was looking dam gorgeous. Her hair was open and her hair locks were hiding a bit of a beautiful view from my eyes . Before I could understand anything , she stood up , hand over me my files and left . I kept looking at her retrieving figure .

Suddenly I heard a voice calling my name

" Sir shall we leave "

I nodded and walked out . What the fuck I was doing . I tried to focus on my work. It took 3 hours but the meeting went well .

I was working in my cabin suddenly I thought to check the contract papers of Mr Arora . I opened the file and saw a Bio data . Then I remembered today's incident. Oh... Our files got exchanged. Then I looked at the file and murmured KARUNA .

My phone rang and I came out of my thoughts

" Hello dada. Is everything fine ? "

" Your dadi is awake...

Before he could say anything I said I am coming and cut the call and went to the hospital

" How are you Dadi . " I asked her while holding her hand.

" I am fine " she said with an assuring smile

" From now onwards you won't stress much and overthink"

" Then just fullfill my wish " she said

With no option left I said her

" I like a girl and soon she will be your daughter in law"

" Really . Then why didn't you tell me earlier "
she said

" I just don't want to rush things "

" It's okay but now I am happy that there is someone in your life. I want to meet her . " she said with a bright smile

" You take rest and doctor will give you discharge till tomorrow evening. And you will meet her soon but for now rest . " I said and walked out of the room .

I called my PA and said him to arrange my meeting with her . She need loan and I need her help.

Hope you like it . Vote and comment .

Let's see what happen further. What do you think will Karuna agree for this contract 🤔.