13.Bouquet

Hey, lovelies 💕. How are you?

Enjoy Reading.

NIKHIL'S POV

"I came to my office today, but my mind is still consumed with thoughts of her. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings; I only wanted to help her choose a design.

However, I also didn't want her to think that I had any feelings for her. To avoid these emotions, I feel like I need to distance myself from her."

I checked my phone. It's 12:30 . I haven't seen her since morning nor heard her voice.

After so many battles in my mind, I finally decided to call her. 

She received the call but behaved coldly throughout the conversation. Before I could say anything further she cut the call. I thought

" She wanted me to write 100 times sorry. I know I can't say sorry because I never do. But it's kind of cringe. I won't do that "

I shrugged my thought and started working.

I was working and suddenly my phone grabbed my attention I picked up and said

" Pihu if you called for something unnecessary then I don't have time "

" My cold, grumpy, and rude brother what did you do with my cute innocent bhabhi? Did you both fight then say sorry to her and sort it ."

" What happened " I asked

" We all were having Lunch and Dadi told Bhabhi to inform you about
the Pooja that is to be held tomorrow. She asked Bhabhi to inform you in the afternoon only so that you can adjust your schedule accordingly and take a leave tomorrow. Then Bhabhi asked me to inform you. "

"I am busy. I will call you later" I said coldly and hung the call

She could have called me but she didn't. Will she not talk to me? No this can't happen. But what if it happens?

AUTHOR'S POV

It was evening and Karuna was in the room. She was scrolling through her phone when she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and a few men started entering with bouquets in their hands.  They start keeping them in her room.

" OMG, Who are you and why are you keeping them here? "

"If Nikhil saw this mess in his room. He will gonna burst on me. " Karuna thought

She kept asking them why are they doing this. But none answered and kept doing the work.

Now her whole room is full of bouquets.

" Bhabhi" Karuna heard a voice and turned back to look and it was Pihu

Pihu entered the room, looked around with wide eyes, and said in a surprised voice

" What you have done with my Bhai. Do you know black magic?"

"What," Karuna asked with confusion

" I never thought that my brother would do something like this to apologize," Pihu  said with a big smile on her face

Mr. Agnivashi bought this for me and to apologize. No, it can't be possible.

Then Karuna picked a bouquet and saw a handwritten sorry card. Her eyes opened wide remembering what she said to him earlier.

"Did he write 100 times sorry? " Karuna thought

Karuna heard some footsteps and she turned to look and to her surprise, it was Mr. Agnivashi.