4.YES OR NO

Hey lovelies 💕. Hope you like the story.

Enjoy reading.

AUTHOR'S POV

Karuna reached the office and asked from the receptionist about her meeting with Mr Agnivashi. She took her to his cabin . She knocked the door .

" Come in " Nikhil said

"Good morning Mr Agnivashi"

He just nodded and gestured her to take seat .

MR ARROGANT she said in her mind .

" What did you what to talk to me about and why are you ready to provide me the loan " she asked

" Let me be straight without wasting your and my time "

Karuna just hmmm and then he continued

" Be my contact wife "

Karuna just rubbed her hand on her ears and said

" My bad . Can you please repeat "

"Be my contact wife"he said but this time a bit loudly

She stood up and said in an angry tone

" Are you joking or is it a prank. I don't like such jokes . I need money but that doesn't mean I will do something like this "

" Do you think Miss Panwar that I am free to do a prank with you . I am serious and you will be paid a plentiful amount for the work ."

"I am not a kind of girl who will forget her values and morals for money. I can't do this , find someone else ." she said

" No one ever dared to say NO to me ."

" But I am saying NO to you " she said

" You need loan and you will be paid more amount than you needed "

" I won't be in a relationship with you for money. I am not that cheap ."

" What you mean by that . It's just a fake relation"

" What do you mean "

" We will pretend to be a couple in front of my family only . We both won't live like a real couple and interfere in each other's life "

" If you don't need such kind of relation then why you want to fake a relationship in front of your family"

Karuna said in an annoyed tone .

" That's none of your business . You need money and I will provide it to you . You have 30 minutes to think and then reply . If you are ready then you can contact my PA and then we will discuss our contact. ".

She paused for a moment . She was just looking at him with a shocked expression . May be she didn't expected something like this .

" You may leave now."

She just came out of her thoughts and left the place .

KARUNA'S POV

After having a conversation with him my life turn upside down. I left the cabin with shock . I am not able to digest what he said . He wants me to have a contact marriage with him .

Did he watch too much k drama .

I can't do this . How can I stay with an unknown person . But you are gonna marry an unknown person too.

Ahhhhh... I am feeling frustrated.

Suddenly my phone rang . OMG I forget to call her .

" Hello "