22.Period Pain

Hey, lovelies 💕. How are you?

In today's chapter, you may find Karuna's behaviour is bit different. All thanks to her period harmones.

Enjoy Reading

AUTHOR'S POV

Karuna stood near the stairs and sat on them

" I can't walk anymore. My feet are hurting my stomach is paining I can't walk " she said in an audible voice.

" Don't worry you have a husband to carry you " Nikhil said and carried her in his arms.

Before she could protest she was in his arms.

"What are you doing Nikhil? Put me down." Karuna said and wrapped her hands around his neck.

" Your words and actions are contradicting," Nikhil said.

Karuna ignored his words and put her head on his shoulders.

" You were busy talking to someone. "
She asked

" But my focus was on you " he replied

Right now Karuna's focus is on Nikhil. His neck and especially his sharp jawline are making her crazy. 

But then her whole focus was captured by the mole on his neck. 

" Fuck I just want to kiss him there," she thought

" What are you thinking? What happened to your holy mind " she thought and tried to distract her mind.

Till then they reached their room.

" Itni jaldi kamre me aa gaye, " Karuna said with a sad pout

Nikhil giggled at her reaction and said in a teasing tone

" Do you want me to carry you and roam in the whole mansion? "

Karuna slapped herself mentally and said in a nervous voice

" No, I just...."

" I don't mind it. It would be amazing if you were in my arms. Just you and me."

Nikhil put her on the bed. She was holding his Shirt tightly that's why it stretched a bit revealing his hickey.

Karuna's eyes widened seeing it.  Nikhil was about to distance himself from her. But she held him by his collar and pulled him towards her leaving him flabbergasted.

" What is this Nikhil," she asked pointing at his hickey.

" Was this the important meeting you went to attend today?" she asked in a furious tone.

Nikhil could feel anger and hurt in her eyes. But there were some different feelings to which he was not able to guess.

" Do you have a girlfriend"

" Is she Riya "

" If you already had a girlfriend then why did you sign the contract with me "

" Why do you lie to your family "

" What's the need to hide it from me? You could have told me you are going on a date with Riya"

" Shant Lady Bheem Shant," he said and gave her a glass of water to drink. But she refused and turned her face to another side.

Even right now too she is looking damn hot to Nikhil. He had never seen her this angry before.

" Why are you looking at me? Just leave the room " Karuna said

" But it's my room " Nikhil replied

" Then I must leave. " She stood to leave but Nikhil held her wrist and made her sit on his lap.