11.Surprise

Hey Lovelies 💕, here I am with the new chapter. I hope you like it and enjoy it.

NIKHIL'S POV

"Bhaiya," she screamed and hugged me.

"You were supposed to come next week. Right?" I asked in a shocked expression.

I didn't know how she would react when she found out about Karuna.

"I just wanted to surprise you. But you seemed shocked," she said.

Then, she moved towards Dadi, touched her feet, hugged her, and said, "I missed you a lot."

"I missed you too, beta," Dadi said and lovingly caressed her cheeks.

"What about me?" Dada Ji said in a teasing tone.

"I missed you too, Dadu," Pihu said and hugged him.

"I missed you a lot . Without you, the home feels empty," Chachi ji said and opened her arms for a warm hug. Pihu gladly hugged her.

"Don't say that, Mom. I felt the solace at home. I felt peaceful at home," Raghav said in a teasing tone.

"Tujhse kissi ne pucha Bandar"

(Did someone ask you?)

Pihu said and then poured a glass of water for herself.

"Bhaiya, why are you looking at me like that? Did you get married without telling me?" Pihu said and started laughing.

Everyone looked at her with shocked expressions. None dared to tell her the truth, as they were afraid of her reaction.

Suddenly, her expression fell, and she said in a sad tone to Dadi.

"Dadi, you know the girl I always talk about."

Dadi replied, "Hmm," and Pihu continued,

"Her parents are finding a boy for her. Even they chose a groom for her. Only the final talk is left."

"Forget about her. There are many good girls,"

Dadi said in an assuring tone.

"But then too," Pihu said.

Suddenly, her sad tone changed into an angry one, and Pihu said,

"This all happened because of you bhaiya. Many times I tried to make you both meet. But the busiest man in the world never let that happen."

"It's not my fault," I said with a cold expression.

"I think you are going to stay single forever. Because none can handle you," Pihu said.

"How can you say a married man is single?" Raghav said, and all heads turned towards him.

Pihu started laughing and said, "Are you drunk?"

We all stayed still, and no one said anything. Suddenly, she realized the environment and asked,

"He is joking, right?"

Pihu continued

"I am not in the mood for such kind of joke after this long journey."

She paused for a moment and said

"Oh my god, did you just get married without letting me know? How can you do this to me? I have so many dreams about your wedding,"

Pihu yelled, and tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Don't cry, beta. We will hold a big fat wedding after 3 months. You can fulfill all your dreams," Dadi said and comforted Pihu, but it didn't seem to work.