29.Ghumi Ghumi

Hey, lovelies 💕. How are you?

KARUNA'S POV

I got ready and glanced at myself in the mirror.

" I am looking stunning" I complimented myself

But would Nikhil like it?

I never got ready for someone.

I don't want to accept it but yeah it's true I just want him to look at me. Only me.

I can't believe it's me who is behaving like this. I never believed in love but today I am behaving like a teenager.

I thought I wouldn't be happy ever but  I found my happiness in Nikhil.

Now I want to be happy, I want to be with him.

If he is with me I will handle everything.

Pihu came out and said

" Who are you? "

I look at her with frowning eyes

" It's me your Bhabhi "

" No one gonna believe it's you. You look too different. "

I smiled and she said

" Let's go. Bhai is dying to meet you. He called me many times asking for you. "

He could have called me.

I grabbed my handbag and left the room with Pihu.

Today I just gonna enjoy my time with My Nikhil.

NIKHIL'S POV

I was waiting for her.

Last night she slept in my arms. I felt content with being close to me. I just want to keep her safe and happy.

When we reached Udaipur. I didn't disturb her sleep.

It's midnight. I carried her in the bridal style put her on the bed and kissed her forehead.

We can't share the room as per my Dadi Ji's order.  I just want to be with her but I can't.

Pihu cleared her throat to make me aware of her present

" Don't worry my lovely Bhai I will take care of Bhabhi " Pihu said in a teasing tone.

I ignored her and went outside the room. I could feel her glares. 

Pihu has the same level of anger issues as me. One can say she is the mini version of me.

The next day, I got ready early to meet her as soon as possible. I called many times but Pihu didn't answer. She must have been sleeping till now.

I just want to spend quality time with my Lavender.  We both never went outside to travel or I  can say to have fun. 

Pihu called to inform me that they would be coming in 15 minutes.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to meet them. 

I was busy scrolling my phone. Then I heard my sister calling me.

" Bhai "

I turned to look at her but the beauty following her grabbed my whole attention.

She looks fabulous. I can't take my eyes off her.

She looks good in everything. If she wore anything then too she would be the most gorgeous woman for me.

I just want her to dress up like she wants. After asking for her several times she told me about her stepmother.